SUPRISE- zane

You walked down the hallway, anticipating to get home, because it was yours and zanes first anniversary, and you couldnt be more exicted. You passed by the teachers lounge to see a familar figure inside. You didn't think twice about who it was, and you poked your head in the doorway. "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!" zane looked up and smiled at you. "Greetings y/n. Happy anniversary to you as well."

"Just think- its been a year since you saved my father."
"Technically, its been 1 year, 3 hours, 25 minutes, and 46 seconds." you rolled your eyes laughing, and leaned onto his chest. You sighed, listening to pound of his machinery, until someone started to laugh. "Still in love with a teacher, y/n?" you sighed, turning around to see y/e/n, but you still held onto zane. "Hes more than a teacher. Hes a ninja, nindroid..."

"Whatever. I dont believe it."
Zane smirked a little, and ice crystals formed in his hand. "I suggest you run... Unless you want to turn into a block of ice," y/e/n dashed away in fear, and the two of you laughed, you clinging onto him even tighter. You saw he formed something behind, then he handed a beautiful ice rose. You teared up and fell into his chest. "Its beautiful, zane."

"And the good thing about it is that is a special kind of ice, so it will never melt, no matter how warm it is."

Good? Bad ending? Let meh know!