Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning having the best sleep I've had in awhile. I was wrapped in Draco's arms but he was already awake.

"Good morning baby Raven." He cuddled me close.

"Morning Dragon," I smiled and kissed him. "Um thank you... for last night." I blushed causing him to laugh and pecked my lips.

"You don't understand how long I waited to do that." He discoed so I nuzzled closer to him.

"I bet you have Draco." I said. "I wish you would have told me." He sighed and sat up lying against the headboard.

"I couldn't risk it with Father," He confessed. "He would have killed both of us within seconds."

"Eh Voldemort would have killed him if he killed me, he wanted me all to himself." I chuckled but Draco tensed up. "Hey I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"It's alright." He relaxed a little. "You have a point. I'm just so glad you're alive."

"I'm glad you're alive too." I chuckled kissing him and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Damn how did I get so lucky?" He asked kissing me.

"I was thinking the same thing." I smirked. I put my lips to his and slipped my tongue in his mouth. He moaned in his throat and gripped the back of my hair. I allowed him to explore my mouth causing me to  moan loudly against his mouth. He chuckled and pulled away.

"I might get too carried away." He informed me. "I need to go to work." I pouted and he laughed. "We'll continue this tonight."

"You promise?"

"I promise." He laughed, kissed me and got out of bed. I sighed and got out of bed as well. I put on my uniform and made my way downstairs. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured myself some coffee. I pulled out pans and some bacon from the freezer to cook. I placed it on the frying pan and allowed it to simmer. I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Smells good." He hummed.

"So do you." I laughed. I turned around so I could kiss him. He tried to slip his tongue in my mouth. "You're gonna be late for work." I spoke against his lips. He huffed and kissed me once.

"Fine, goodbye love." He pouted. I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"Goodbye dear." He left the house and I continued cooking.

***

Draco's P.O.V

"Healer Malfoy!" Someone called so I looked up from my desk. "A whole bunch of patients just came in; the aurors were attacked at their office." My hearts sank. Harry. I jumped up and ran with the other healers. Many of the aurors filled the beds in the emergency room. I scanned for the raven haired boy but I couldn't find him. I went over to a few of the patients that had minor injuries and helped heal them. When I finished with them, I went over to ones who had broken bones. I fixed them up and turned to the other healers.

"Is that it?" I asked biting my lip but I still couldn't find Harry.

"Two of them were in really bad shape so we sent them upstairs to the intensive unit; others are in the waiting room."

"What about the Head Auror, where is he?" I asked.

"Oh he was worse of the two in extreme cases; the others said they caught him from behind." Shit. I ran off to the intensive unit and they were all rushing around, attending to a certain raven haired man. I couldn't see what he looked like but about four doctors were tending to him. I made the decision to go over there and help.