8.

I sat on the chair staring lifelessly into the mirror while the makeup artist ran several soft brushes across my face and applied things I couldn't be bothered to keep check for. I had my hair straightened and then braided sweetly and put into a pretty up do leaving a few strands framing my face.

I kept myself semi amused by my hair because of the way it had been done all the hair that was in the pretty bun was a soft pink and the rest was still brown making it look like I had candy floss on the back of my head.

The wedding dress was hanging, awaiting the moment I would slip it on and walk down the damned aisle. I bit my lip trying to keep the tears inside in fear of ruining my makeup. The makeup artist giggled thinking they were tears of happiness.

Pfft.

"Done!" She exclaimed with joy as she backed away to examine her work, I gave her a polite smile.

"Thank you."
She gave me a easy smile as she began packing away all the numerous equipment and palettes of makeup.

A knock on the door startled me slightly as I quickly pressed my finger against my waterline collecting the moisture that was steadily building as I called a quiet 'come in'.

Silver, Casey my mum and gran all piled into the room just as the makeup artist slipped out. I sighed inwardly, here come the emotional bunch (apart from Silver).

My mum stared at me for awhile with flushed cheeks and a wide smile before she promptly erupted into a mess of tears, she came rushing forward to engulf me in hug as I patted her back with a small giggle. I could see Silver rolling her eyes playfully behind Mums back.

I scanned the room for my gran because I knew she must've been preoccupied because if she was here she would too have burst into tears, maybe not as spontaneously and dramatically as my mum but tears nonetheless. Seconds later I noticed Zayn and Jace were stood in the corner looking exceptionally handsome in their tuxedos while my Gran was also stood conversing with them, from their red cheeks and fidgeting feet I could tell Gran was probably grilling them about girls and their sexual life's. My gran was surprisingly brash when she wanted to be, I reckon she got a kick out of embarrassing the boys.

I turned my attention back to my mum as she sniffled dabbing at her starting to run mascara, the black makeup creating little smudges I knew she would probably take about 20 minutes to remove, heck she'll probably remove it all and re-do it because of how much of a perfectionist she is.

Gran and the boys came over while my mum left claiming that she needed to be outside to tend to the guests.

"You look stunning, Dear." My gran said with watery eyes, I forced a painful smile muttering a quiet thanks as Zayn gave me a sympathetic look.

"Your father will arrive shortly to escort you." She said kissing my cheek before also heading out, her words left my stomach in a uncomfortable knot of dread as my palms began sweating as I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down. This was it, I could totally do this, I mean I was the optimist of the family, I'm positive that this will all ten out to be absolutely amazing. Sadly, I couldn't really bring myself to believe my words.

HARRY

"You nervous bro?" Tanner the little fuck snorted as he began cackling with Mockery, I rolled my eyes as I clenched my fists to prevent myself from lashing out on the dick in front of all of these pretentious assholes who already have their noses upturned in my direction with clear distaste. Not that I could give a rats ass but I knew what Anne was capable of, she ha finally found a loophole and trapped me inside of it promptly cutting off my old lifestyle, well, so she thinks. She thinks some preppy little girl is going to actually have the nerve to stop me from doing what I want? She'll probably scream once she sees my arms full of the tattoos I've been covering.