Imagine for Mamasparkles

Rachel's POV

I watched as my boyfriend jumped around on the stage singing his heart out and having fun with his band mates. He is honestly the best boyfriend ever. Me and Niall have been together for about 2 years now and we love each other with all our hearts. Niall just did his famous jump and the crowd was cheering but he didn't land correctly. They guys were on their last song anyways so they finished that and carried Niall backstage where he was sat on the couch and was covering his mouth by his hand. "Ni, babe, tell me whats wrong?" I asked softly. He shook his head refusing to talk to me or the other boys probably because of the immense pain in his mouth.

"Niall you gotta remove your hand. Let me see your mouth" Harry said. Niall basically landed on his face so there is definitely something wrong with his mouth, only if this stubborn boy will tell us. Liam forcefully removed Nialls hand from his mouth and saw it was covered in blood. "Open Niall" Louis said while tapping on his chin to make him. He slowly opened a little bit and Louis pushed on his chin. "aaah" Niall screamed "Sorry mate" Louis apologized. "Lets go" Liam said and Paul carried him to the tour bus where the medical portion was. He laid Niall down on the chair and I held his hand. Liam and Harry quickly washed their hands and put their gloves on. Yea they are all dentist and I am their assistant but I need to comfort Niall right now. "Open up Niall" harry said with his tools over Ni's mouth. He opened his mouth and I squeezed his hand for assurance. Harry was just using the mirror and looking at his teeth and braces. "Well, you broke your braces and thats why you are having immense pain, you also chipped a tooth which Liam will fix" Harry said and removed his tools. "I am just going to insert this mouth prop so you dont have to keep your mouth open for so long and you don'get tired" He explained and inserted the mouth prop in Ni's mouth. Harry took all his brackets off and his wires, then started the procedure of putting the braces on. He cleaned Niall's teeth and dried them with the air spray. He put the glue on his teeth and placed the brackets again. We all waited till the glue was dry, then Harry put the wires in and the bands which were white. "There all done" He said and removed the mouth prop. "Liam you have to fix his chipped tooth now" Louis said who was helping Liam and Harry. "I know" Liam replied and sat himself first where Harry sat.

"Open again Niall" Liam said. Liam quickly gave him a shot to numb him p but Ni just winced from the pressure. "I know babe" I said assuring him and rubbing the back of his hand. Liam mixed some composite and started to mold it in the shape of his tooth. He fixed the tooth then dried it and it looked good like it wan never chipped. "All done Ni" We all said together.

"My mouth still hurts" He whined and we chuckled at him with his childish behavior. Louis got him some pain killers and Ni downed them. "I am proud of you babe, I know you dont like it when this happens" I said and kissed his cheek. He hugged me and I fell into his warm embrace. "Harry you tighten it so hard!" He complained. "Mate thats why we call it a tightening" Liam said and we all laughed.

AN: I am sorry that this is short but you guys need to give me detailed prompts please. also my school is about to start so a heads up for that because I'll be only updating 2 or 3 times a week, sometimes even more. Thanks. Xxx.