Beauty And Her Beast

Thank you so much to anyone and everyone who's clicked on this book! I plan for this book to go pretty far and I'm going to do my best to continue to keep it entertaining and original. I understand that there may be a few similarities with the whole mafia romance but this idea is mine alone (I actually came up with it in a day dream during my math class) and I assure you any similarity is just coincidence. Anyways, thank you for reading, I love you all already, but I'd love you even more if you made sure to vote and comment. It's the only way us authors knows if our stories are really worth reading or not. Anyway, if you're reading this the summary caught your attention. Hopefully the book will be good enough to keep it.

***************************

He never wanted to be good, until he met her.

He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her.

He liked being feared by everyone, until he met her.

His favorite game was Russian Roulette, until he met her.

He was who he was and never felt guilty about any of the horrible things he did, until he met her.

She never wanted to take any risk, until she met him.

She enjoyed the safety of a warm blanket and a book, until she met him.

She didn't fall for temptation, until she met him.

She thought the gangs only existed in movies, until she met him.

She always dreamed of her fairytale prince charming, until she met him.

Now beauty has her eyes on a beast, and it looks like the beast has his on her too.