~The Show (the Pack)~

Part 2 to Are You Okay?, as asked by many. So here it is. You can thank MadiRosieFF for helping me with all the ideas. HOPE this helps cheer you up Rosie!
Will contain smut and cursing. Read at your own risk.

Rob chuckled as he heard Lachlan's mumbled voice. Vikk blushed slightly and shifted in his seat, the scene before him quickly getting him flustered. Preston had peaked out of hiding, glancing at the scene before hiding again. Jerome let out a light moan as he threw his head back. Mitch smirked as he ground his hips on the air above Jerome's member. Jerome whimpered as Mitch teased him, grabbing the boy and pulling him downward. Vikk was completely flushed by now, trying to divert his attention from the show. Lachlan was biting his lip, the two boys making his pajama bottoms grow tighter. Rob just stared, hands gripping his chair. And Preston stayed curled into a ball, whimpering slightly as his shifting led to his boner feeling pleasure. Rob smirked at the noise and tried to grasp reality in order to speak again.
"Now, I'm really loving the show and all, but I think Preston's missing out. I say we make him strip tease first." Rob said with a large smirk.
"No!" Both Preston and Jerome whined, Mitch smirking at the thought.
"Why not? Come on Preston. It's just us." Mitch added. Preston hid his face from the camera and Lachlan chuckled.
"I can still get those nudes Preston. And we both know that won't end well for you." Lachlan said, causing Preston to groan. Vikk just stayed silent, still nervous about the whole thing. Preston looked at Vikk for his input, seeing as he was a major part of this. Vikk wasn't looking at the screen and Preston sighed.
"Fine." Preston grumbled. Lachlan cheered and spun in his chair. "But you've gotta watch too Vikky." Preston purred, earning Vikk's attention. Vikk bit his lip but nodded, watching as Preston moved his camera slightly so you could see his whole body when he stood. "I hate you Robert." Preston grumbled as he began to slide his hands under his shirt (may I take this time to point out, I don't know how this works. I am an innocent child who has never even kissed someone romantically. I do not know how to strip for someone. So please excuse the terrible quality of my strip scene. I've never read one so yeah). Vikk watched carefully as Preston pulled his shirt over his head, his pale skin reflecting slightly in the light (that line makes me think of Aleks. Idk why). Preston rubbed his hands around his chest, playing with his own nipples and moaning. Shifting could be heard on Lachlan's end and they all knew what he was doing. Rob's hand was off camera, eyes closing every once in a while. Mitch was teasingly shifting in Jerome's lap, making the other moan. Preston continued, teasingly sliding his jeans down slightly to just begin showing hips before swaying his hips slightly. A small "fuck" was heard through Rob's end and the noise of a belt coming loose was heard.
"How the hell are you so hot Preston?" Lachlan gasped. Vikk shifted again, letting his hand begin to undo his jeans, his eyes never leaving Preston. Mitch was practically grinding on Jerome now, the other rubbing him through his sweatpants. Moans filled the call and Vikk had to plug in his headphones, in case the Sidemen returned home. Preston smirked at what he had done, pulling off his jeans slowly, moaning as he released the pressure on his member. Rob's pants were gone now, his member pulled out of his boxers. Lachlan had his hand down his pants and was panting heavily. Vikk had his jeans off and was palming himself lightly through his boxers. Mitch was moaning as he ground on Jerome's member and Jerome jacked him off under his sweatpants. Preston glanced across the screen and felt a moan slip from his lips. He slid his boxers down so they showed just above his member. He "danced", swaying his hips so as to tease them. Rob groaned at the familiar sight and began to flick his wrist as his hand pumped himself. Lachlan finally took off his pants, revealing he was commando earlier and was now naked. Vikk bit his lip (holy shit I wrote her. Why the hell did I write her?! What girl have I wrote a sex scene for? None! That's right! What the fuck brain!) and tried to hold back moans. And he thought the Pack was attractive before. Mitch gave up, spinning and grinding into Jerome, Jerome's hand now squeezing his ass. Preston let out a shaky moan as he finally removed his boxers, hand pumping his member soon after. He stopped so he could collapse back in his chair, before beginning to pump his member again. Mitch and Jerome quickly shed their clothes, Vikk's member soon being pulled out of his boxers. The intoxicating mixture of moans and grunts filling the call were making him horny. The visual element was just making it worse. Mitch lowered himself onto Jerome, groaning all the while. He quickly began bouncing, Jerome not only enjoying Mitch's tightness but also the visual of the group. All his best friends, could he even still call them that?, were pleasuring themselves to the many different noises and scenes.
Vikk swore he heard Preston moan out a quiet "Daddy" every once in a while (yes, I did put in Preston's daddy kink. Continue). Vikk ignored it however. Lachlan had begun moaning quite loudly at some point, Rob being quieter, much like Vikk. Mitch and Jerome were swallowing each other's moans in a heated kiss. Mitch moaned quite loudly and whimpered slightly as he broke the kiss.
"I-I'm close." Mitch whimpered as he hid his face into Jerome's neck.
"M-me too." Lachlan moaned. The rest hummed or groaned in agreement, except Preston.
"Oh fuck Daddy." Preston groaned, seemingly quieter as to hide it. Jerome let a moan escape at the name. Mitch had an occasional Daddy kink, not always though. "I- I mean- fuck." Preston stuttered when he realized what he'd done.
"Shut up Doll. We don't care Princess." Vikk groaned in response. The words rolled off the boy tongue, slightly slurred by his English accent and it made Preston shiver. Rob had been slightly surprised by the fact Vikk responded, but decided to bring it up later. Nearly seconds after, Mitch let out a slur of Jerome's name and something in French. He released onto Jerome's chest. Jerome groaned out, cuming inside the other's tightening walls. The noise sent Preston off, which led to the other three finishing soon after. Vikk let out a curse about the fact he'd have to clean it up before anyone noticed. Lachlan pulled back on his pants and slumped into his chair. Preston curled into a ball to hide as much of himself as possible. Mitch whined as he was pulled off of Jerome, grabbing a nearby towel to clean off Jerome and what leaked out of himself. Rob looked at the screen and laughed.
"What?" Lachlan groaned.
"Well, turns out I was recording that." Rob replied. Preston lit up red and hid his face. Jerome chuckled and Mitch rolled his eyes.
"Well, then I'm gonna have to ask for a copy of that." Lachlan said with a chuckled. Preston burned an even brighter red and Vikk appeared again.
"Did you really Rob?" Vikk asked. Rob nodded and Vikk rolled his eyes.
"Why? Do you want a copy as well Vikky? I could set you up." Rob teased.
"No, what I'd really like is to discuss what just happened. A daddy kink? Really Preston?" Vikk said as he turned to the balled up boy. Mitch scoffed.
"Says the one who replied to him." Mitch said.
"I'd watch it babe. You've had your moments." Jerome argued. Mitch rolled his eyes and climbed off Jerome's legs. All they could see was a pair of pants being thrown at Jerome. Rob chuckled and smiled.
"I still want those nudes Rob. As well as the video." Lachlan said. Vikk rolled his eyes and unplugged his headphones. He listened as he heard the front door slam open.
"Ugh. The others are home. I've gotta go help with the drunks. Maybe we can do this again?" Vikk said, trying to hide the desperation in his voice.
"Of course. Now go be protector of the drunk Vikk. Talk to you soon." Rob said. Vikk smiled before blowing them all a kiss and leaving the call. They all got themselves sorted again. Lachlan leaving to go sleep and the Merome duo leaving to go live their day. Rob looked to Preston and smirked.
"Are you really sending Lachlan my nudes?" Preston asked. He felt much more comfortable around Rob, seeing as the two of them had been doing this since when Preston was with Sara.
"Only if it's okay with you." Rob replied, glad that Preston was too lazy to put on a shirt.
"Ugh, why do you all worship my abs. It's like they actually exist or something." Preston joked before running a hand over his stomach.
"Oh please not again!" Rob whined as he studied Preston's abs. "Why do your abs, of all people's, have to make me horny?" Rob groaned as he looked at Preston's face. "And your face is no better. God damn it."
"Well I'm sorry you're a pleb lord who fell in love with this cactus's body." Preston replied with his stange voice. Rob began laughing and sighed.
"This is why I am your best friend." Rob replied.
"Best friend with benefits I think you meant." Preston said which caused Rob to laugh again.
"I don't know. Lachlan is a lot more fun-"
"Don't. You even. Dare." Preston interrupted, causing Rob to fall out of his chair from laughter.

LOVE MEH ROSIE! ITS DONE! She's been bugging me about this for forever. And the distraction was nice. Expect more one shots in the future. Still looking for questions for my QnA! Anywho that's all for now. I love you all so much! 27K reads, holy crap XD. Until next time, Peace my Cheeses!