P L A Y I N G T H E G A M E - C H A P T E R 18

AN- I want to just address this issue really quickly. You guys did it chapter 15 and 17 and I didn't say anything but now it's bothering me. I update because you guys like the book, not to come on and read arguments. I had to delete over a hundred something comments last chapter because it's nothing but fights. 19 replies back and forth with two people. Then you have another fight that's 30 comments long. Then another that's 17 and blah blah blah. The point of Wattpad is to write your own comment and keep it pushing. I don't understand how half of you end up replying to a comment that had absolutely NOTHING to do with you. All I see is who's stupid for calling Creanna a slut and who's dumb for liking Amal and all this extra stuff. If someone likes/dislikes Creanna or thinks she's a hoe or if someone likes/dislikes Amal or thinks she's dumb...or if someone likes/dislikes any other character in the book and feels a way about them, that is that person's PERSONAL opinion and they have a right to say what the hell they wanna say about that character. That does not give you the right to comment to them and call them all types of stupid and hoes. This is one reason authors are never in a rush to update, because of all the drama. Just write your own comment and keep it moving. Even if you do reply to a comment respectfully, you know your still not gonna change that person's mind so why say anything anyway? Please stop coming on my book and starting fights. Anybody can like or dislike who they want you guys, stop picking fights!

*Sighs* now this is a filler chapter. For those of you who don't know what a filler chapter is, it's basically a chapter that's not really important to the story, just something to write if you have writer's block for example, which I did when creating this.

And as you also may have figured out now that we're 18 chapters in. This book is more of a love triangle. I guess your either #TeamAmal or #TeamCreanna! :)))

Chapter 18

One Year Later...

The bedroom door opened and Casper came flying down the stairs, laughing. He had a pair of black Adidas sweatpants on and his shirt was off displaying the colorful artwork covering his entire physique. Amal was right behind him holding a black square shaped cushion in her hand. She had on an entire set which was a black bra, black high waisted booty shorts with a black silk robe.

She chased him straight down the stairs and all over the living room with a pillow in her hand as they both laughed.

"Joseph I'm gonna kill you! I can't believe you tricked me into making breakfast!" Amal snickered as she stood on one end of the couch and he stood on the other. They both just stared at each other waiting to see what direction the other would go in.

Casper sucked his teeth after several seconds and looked Amal up and down. "What I'm runnin' from you for? Girl I will beat yo' ass up in here." He tried to run around the couch to catch her, but she shrieked and went the other way, ending up on the side he was just standing on.

"Joseph...stop!" She laughed and half whined at the same time. Amal was never a fan of anxiety. She didn't like when her adrenaline rushed or when she was on edge because it rattled her nerves.

With the speed of a Cheetah Casper dashed around the couch and Amal took off running just in the knick of time. Her long robe stopped her getaway when Casper snatched the back of it and pulled her into his body, wrapping his arms around her as she laughed her heart out.

Amal turned around in Casper's arms and tried hitting him with the cushion but she was laughing so hard it was having no affect. Casper picked her up and playfully body slammed her on the sectional. He quickly got on top of her and grabbed both her wrists, and pinned them above her head with one hand. He took his other hand and used his index finger to repeatedly jab her in the sides knowing it was ticklish for her.