1; day one of madness

enjoy!
--

I could softly hear my phone buzz through my nightmares of schemes. The sound was so annoying, that I would of been ok in my realm of sleeping. But life had other plans.
I'd soon find out what I was meant to do.

And what I'm meant to be.

.

Waking up in a daze, I escorted myself towards the bathroom to freshen up, and do my usual 'day of hell' routines. After that, I picked out my usual school uniform, which consisted in the colors black, red, and white embroidering, then groomed my hazel nut hair into a smooth braid.
My school uniform was indeed very odd. It was like straight out of a school-life manga. The skirt was broad-fully black, while tights ran up my leg, stopping near my hips.

We also had big fancy jackets that were beautiful as well, for a not so financed school. The jacket was red with a black tie and a white undershirt. Pretty cool if you ask me.

I walked downstairs to see my mom tending towards our small house while chatting on her phone. She must of saw me, because she looked baffled.

"Felicity? Hurry up hun, it's pretty late."

I glanced at my watch, reading the red words, 7:49
Grumbling, I quickly ate breakfast, and helping myself to any necessities.
My mother suddenly walked closely, "Those purple eyes..so beautiful. Oh I'm sorry, I was meaning to say that I'm going for a mission trip tomorrow. So no party's."

I nodded my head in understanding, and headed out the door to see the bus parked at a sign. Quickly, I got on, hearing everyone's annoying and rowdy voices echoing across the small bus.

As I sat down, I took out a mirror and looked at my eyes, "Beautiful?..yeah right."
I had a habit were I looked at my eyes for the longest, and tried to pick out each constellation and fear hidden beneath them.

Some people may have thought when they first saw me, that I was wearing weird contacts or that I was a freak. Nope, purple is the color to my eyes, and the only thing I basically like about myself.

It's also the thing that separates me from everyone else, pretty special in my opinion.

A girl popped her head out the seat in front.
"Wow! Look what the bus dragged in!"sneered the girl with a chuckle.
"Hello..Lauren.."I said while still looking in the mirror, being conservative and self conscious.

Lauren rolled her eyes, "Don't you know it's rude not to look at someone while they're talking to you. Oh. And by the way, that's an ugly tie."

I slowly put my mirror back in my book bag and said with a smile, "Thanks so is your face, so please, take it off, you ruin everyone's day."

There were a few "oohs" and "got em'" comments from my comeback. Thank god her pose wasn't with her, or else I'd be dead.

Lauren scoffed and rolled her eyes while she sat back down.
Hiding behind my mirror, I gave a small smile of accomplishment.

*to class*

I sat down on the far corner of the room, and started on my little doodles of eyes. Blue, red, purple and white or any color My addiction basically to calm me down.

My school wasn't the best in finance but affordable. Our school colors were black and red, aside the fact our mascot is some weird creature . The people here conjoined in clicks and groups, the more comfortable the better.