Chapter 3

Today is Saturday which means it's the weekend! I've decided too go to a party with all of my friends. Kyle is unaware of this because I know he won't approve of this kind of party. There will be drugs alcohol and everything else involving fun party's. I'm have Katherine pick me up a couple blocks away because if my mom found out where I was going she would immediately call kyle and I don't want that so I'm taking the safe road and leaving my house at 12:30 when I know for sure my mom is sleeping. It's 10:30 now and my mom just came in my room.

"I'm going to bed because I have work early in the morning I love you have a good day tomorrow."

My mom works at a hospital so she doesn't really have a schedule. She just comes in whenever they need her and yeah.

"Alright mom love you too night"

She then shuts the door and I hear footsteps from my room too hers. Once I know she's in bed I started getting ready. First I curled my hair and then put on a super cute but kinda skanky outfit. Kyle isn't going to be there so it doesn't really matter what I wear. At 11:00 ish I get a text from kyle.

K-hey babe sorry I wasn't able to spend time with you today I have plans for late tonight with friends. I love you and please stay out of trouble goodnight.

S- it's okay baby I've been feeling kinda down today so I've just been relaxing. I'm probably going to go to bed soon have fun tonight see you tomorrow?

K-of course babe I'll see you at noon tomorrow?

S-that sounds good. My moms at work all day so can I just spend the night tomorrow night?

K- sure. Listen I gotta go we're at the movies and it's about too start so I gotta go I love you soph.

S-okay enjoy I love you too.

Eventually it was 12:30 so Climbed down my roof and saw Katherine in her car I climbed in the back because Amanda was in the front. We then drove too the party. Once we got there it was crazy. This isn't like any party I have ever been to. I found my other friends by the bar and had a conversation with them. A very attractive boy then came my way.

"Hey beautiful which you like me too go get you a drink?"

I shook my head and waited all of my friends were completely drunk so I was just looking out for them until the guy came back. About a minute later he came back with two beers. He gave one too me and kept one for himself. He then held out his hand.

"Hi I'm zach and you are?"

"Hi nice too meet you zach I'm Sophia."

This boy is so sweet and polite.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing at a party like this?"

"Well actually my friends wanted me to come so I decided too because why not."

"I'm so glad you came other wise we wouldn't have met."

We ended up having a few more beers and I had a few shots at this point I was completely drunk.

"Hey Sophia I'm actually heading out so would you mind if I had your number"

"Of course" I slurred I then grabbed his phone and entered it.

"Thank you. Maybe I'll see you around sometime bye"

Zach is so hot wtf. Sophia stop you're dating kyle.

I find all of my friends and they ended up driving me home. Thankfully the driver was sober otherwise that trip could've ended very badly.

I got home and my mom was still asleep which was a good thing. I got ready for bed and plugged my phone in next to me. I fell asleep shortly after.

                          ***Next day***

At 10:00 my alarm went off I started getting ready for Kyle's house because I was going over there at noon. After I packed my bag I decided eat a bowl of cereal and take an aspirin, my head was killing me. I watched some tv until kyle arrived. At noon he came into the house and sat on the couch with me as we watched some more TV. We just talked and got caught up with each other's life's. I feel kinda bad about lying too kyle but my ass is pretty comfortable at the moment and I would like it too stay like that.

"Ready too go to my house baby girl, we can go stop at the store and grab stuff for dinner and some snacks."

I nodded my head. So I grabbed my bag and got into the car. I saw my phone light up. It was a notification from Instagram saying I was tagged in a photo. I looked at it Katherine posted a group pic of all of us. I looked over too see if kyle saw. And of course he did. I'm officially screwed. kyle coughs and I look over.

"Something you wanna tell me Sophia?"

"Uh.. I kinda went too a party last night."

"Is your mom aware of this?"

"No.."

"So let me clear this up. You snuck out of your house. Wore slutty clothes, and Didn't let me know about this party?"

"Yeah I'm really sorry, I just wanted too have some fun."

"Did you drink?" 

I'm deciding on wether or not I should tell him the truth or not.

"Sophia did you or did you not drink at this party"

Kyle's pissed now I guess I should tell the truth.

"I did"

"okay we will discuss this more when we get home but for now we need to go too the store"

We ended up getting some snacks and some stuff too make dinner. We left and soon got home. I walked in after kyle and he motioned me over too the couch too sit down.

"Okay I really don't want too spank you so I'm not.."

"Wait what?"

"However,I do want you to know that I'm very disappointed in you, and if I ever find out you drank again you will be punished and I won't go easy on you. You will be grounded too this house,your house and school. you are to go nowhere else and your phone will be in either my possession or your mothers."

"Okay, I'm really sorry and I will never drink again,sneak out or wear that kind of clothes out of the house again"

"Hand over the phone please"

He took my Phone and put it in the drawer of his bed side table. He always puts it in there. We had dinner and I helped clean up. I finished up all the homework I had and then took a shower too get ready for bed. I laid down and kyle soon joined me, and we soon drifted off too sleep.