forty four

gahh i got my laptop fixed im v happy now i can update (▰˘◡˘▰) i made it long because its been 2 months and im just so kdjflskjflkasdad ahh im so sorry.

sad news: this story is almost finished ? i think ? well, it's coming close to an end cri.

ps. YOOOO 420k+? THATS WONDERFUL SANK YOU BEAUTIFUL NUGGETS, y'all are great and ily.

If you could cosplay anyone who would it be? (Hinata Hyuga from Naruto for me! IM GONNA BE HER FOR HALLOWEEN TOO. shes the girl from my profile picture if you dont know ^~^)

-

"Oh no..no.." Jean mutters with wide eyes. He was staring at scene before him, taking in all that had just happened. What really happened anyways? You were too busy in your shell-shocked state to express your own emotions. You just saw Reiner's figure in the sky suddenly disappear in the female titan's hand, a large one at that.

You could hear Reiner's wails and grunts of struggles from the grip that was being put upon him, and you could see his body squirming for air and life. Jean stood, his hand trembling while you slowly inched beside him.

"Jean wha-" You gulped, maybe this wasn't the time to be talking right now. Or should it? Or perhaps you were just to shocked to fulfill any actions. So you didn't continue your sentence, not that Jean was listening anyways.

A thumb grazed over Reiner's head for a few moments, just lingering there for a good second before it squished his head entirely into her palm, adding more pressure onto him until blood spewed out of the cracks between her fingers.

Jean stumbled back and whimpered, "No, Reiner. Oh God.."

Armin sat on the grass with blood dripping from his forehead, his eyes wide, and his mouth agape. You shut your eyes tightly just before recoiling at the horrific sight, wishing that this was all over, maybe even slightly regretting joining the Scouts. But this was the reality you were stuck in, a world full of malice and blood and you were in it.

Suddenly, a burst of what sounded like a victorious grunt or scream, or somewhere between that, was heard throughout the atmosphere and you immediately opened your eyes with your mouth open from shock. Reiner was always one to piss you off, but this time he surprised you and you never thought you'd be so glad to see him alive. He sliced through the titan's hand that was seemingly squeezed upon him, causing more blood to spray everywhere (of course, dissolving at an instant).

You heard Jean gasp and turn to him. He was just as shocked as you were, eyes and mouth wide open and all. Except, his hands weren't trembling like yours, this whole expedition was something different than the rest you've journeyed through, which was why you seemed more off than usual. You blamed this all on the titan who was a female, and who looked almost familiar, or maybe your comparisons were just on the rude side of things.

The sound of Reiner's 3DMG rang, and you averted your watch towards him, finding out that he had grappled onto the female titan's back to land properly on the ground. He immediately sprints towards a heavy breathing Armin and coils his arm around him, taking him towards you and Jean.

This was your cue to run, and so you did. It only took one glance at Jean to signal that it was time to book it out of here, your horse seemed to have been lost somewhere so you all were left with your legs (which were aching terribly). Oh how you wished that time would go by faster, see where it would take you, hopefully you'd be alive then.

As you ran, Reiner began talking but that was muffled and quieted by the sound of large stomps erupting from behind you. You dared yourself to glance back for a bit, discovering that the titan stood up after staring at her hand. Then she began...running away?