That was a Mistake!: Link x Reader

This was requested from cayleym101. Its not exactly how you requested it to me but, I hope you still like it anyways!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is so confusing!! You thought. How am I gonna succeed in life if I can't even do my homework!?

You we're given a homework assignment about two months ago because your teacher wanted every student to get all the time they needed. And when you get an assignment that has to be due from a long time from that date, you don't bother to start on it right away.

You actually were thinking of starting it a month ago but, you forgot about it and didn't do it.

"Ahhh!! This is so much work! And it's due in a week!!" You banged your head against your desk, leaving a bruise on it.

"I should have thought before I did that," You mumbled. You got up from your desk and grabbed an ice pack and gently placed it on top of your forehead.

You were about to continue on your homework when you heard a light knock on your door.

"Who is it?"

"Your best friend~!"

"Really Link," You opened the door and let Link in.

"I am your best friend, aren't I?" He asked.

"Of course you are. No one could ever be as such a good friend as you are," You went back to your desk and started scribbling down some notes on a piece of paper.

"So, (Y/N)...I've been wondering if you wanna go to that new arcade that opened up today. I have asked Pit and Ike to join us and they agreed. Also, a few of the other brawlers have said they have the coolest games there! Even the Legend of Zelda!" He twirled around in a chair he was sitting on.

"I'm sorry Link. I can't make it. I've been so caught up in homework that I don't have time for anything else other then this," You pointed at your homework task.

Link took the paper out of your hands and examined the assignment you had.

"Woah. That's a lot of words," Link said.

"Dude. Are you even paying attention to what the words are SAYING?" You snapped.

He took a quick glance at you and started looking at the paper once more.

"Oh! Now I get why your so frustrated. Its still a lit of words though," Link chuckled. You gave him a little smile. That smile quickly went away when you felt pain on your head. You fell to the ground.

"(Y/N)! Are you okay? What happened?!" Link picked you up and placed you on your bed.

"My head really hurts. Its either from the bang I did to my head on my desk or maybe it's because I've been trying to do my homework for hours already," You shut your eyes.

"Oh. Well, c'mon (Y/N)! We should go to the arcade to get your mind off your homework," Link suggested.

"Okay. I guess it will be fun," You got up and followed Link to the arcade.

~~~afterwards~~~

"That was so much fun, Link! I can't believe they had (g/n)!" ((g/n) means "game name" if you didn't know.)

"I know right!" Link ran towards the mansion. You followed him.

"Oh, (Y/N)! You know how you told me you we're frustrated with your homework?" He asked, obviously knowing the answer but asked anyways.

"Yes," He gave you a smile.

"Well, I want to help you with your homework. If that's okay with you," He looked down at his feet.

"Really Link? You would help me with my homework?" You gave him a smile.

"Y-yeah."

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help!" You gave him a hug.

"Your welcome, (Y/N)," Link whispered into your ear. "Well, let's get started!"

You two ran up to your room and quickly started looking up information for your task.

~~~1 week later~~~

You ran up to Link jumping up and down squealing.

"Woah, (Y/N). Did you hit your head or somethin'?" Link asked as you giggled at his question.

"Look!" You grabbed your homework assignment and shoved it in front of Link's face. As soon as he saw what you we're jumping around about, he looked at you and smiled.

"You got an A+!? Thats amazing (Y/N), great job!!" He leaned in and gave you a tight hug.

"Thank you! I couldn't have done it without you, Link," You released from his tight grasp and looked him into his sky blue eyes.

"I-I," Link started blushing and turned around to face the other way. You we're about to give him a kiss on the cheek but at that exact moment, he turned to face you again and your lips connected.

Link's eyes widened and he started to freak out in his mind since he had a crush on you but relaxed and started to enjoy the fact that you kissed him. He wrapped his arms around your waist and you gently placed yours around his neck. You pulled him closer to you to deepen the kiss. You two finally needed air and disconnected your lips.

"Wow."

"Wow what?"

"Y-you just...kissed me."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No not at all!"

You smiled at how childish Link was acting right now and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Thank you Link."

"For what?"

"For being my friend. But, now I think we're more then that."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whats up guys! Its arley-chan here with more Super Smash Bros One Shots! *laughs* Trying to act like Chuggaconroy is not easy. Anyways, thank you Cayley-chan for requesting I actually enjoyed writing this chapter! Well, I'm gonna go now cause my head really hurts cause...well your not gonna believe this! I had a taekwondo class today and my sister kicked me in the eye! It still hurts even though it was hours ago. *rubs eye* Well, I'm gonna go now bye and stay awesome!!