Chapter 4

You and jimin both sat down at a table in the library. You started taking out your homework.
" jimin take out your homework so I can tutor you "
" I don't want to do any homework "
You were getting so irritated of the way Jimin was acting, so you just decide to start on your homework when you were done you tapped on Jimin's shoulder to wake him up. He woke and you both walked out of The library it was already 8:00pm.
" we're coming back to the library tomorrow and this time you better do your homework"
" yeah yeah yeah whatever I'm going home " you both then later went your separate ways
Jimin POV
after me and y/n went out separate ways to be honest I don't go straight home after wards. There is a girl in our school and she is a senior I really like her she is the perfect ideal girl for me. She is tall beautiful and she can dance. So I usually go and watch her do her dance practice but she doesn't notice me I really like her I want to confess to her but I don't know how. And now that I have to go to the library after school all the time I can't find time to confess to her.
Your POV
It was late at night and you felt really scared to go home alone. As you were walking you keep getting this feeling that someone is following you so you started walking faster your heart was racing so quickly. Things got worst a group of thug boys came up to you
" hey beautiful where are you going "
" YAHH get out of my way "
" woahhh wait there beautiful we just want to talk "
They started touching you making you feel so uncomfortable you didn't know what to do because you were alone.
" we want to take you somewhere beautiful "
They grabbed your arm and started dragging you by the arm. You started screaming out from the top of your lungs for help
" HELLLPPP ME SOMEONE HELLLP ME "
You were going to slap one of the thug boys but some one came and started punching and beating all the thug boys. You were too scared to see who it was and he came to grabbed you and you two started running. Until you guys were far enough from them he let go of your hand.
" are you okay " 
Jimin POV
As I was walking home I heard someone screaming for help I went to go take a look and I saw y/n I quickly ran and started punching one of those guys and I grabbed her and started running. I stopped when I knew we were far enough
" are you okay "
Your POV
" are you okay "
As soon as you heard the voice you knew it was jimin and felt instantly less scared.
" yes I'm okay just a small little cut on my knees "
" let me see your knees "
you extend your leg for him to see your knees you were also wondering why he helped you. You just stared at him while he took a bandage out from his backpack and put it on your cut. To be honest he looked so handsome under the moonlight your felt your heart beating a little faster when he looks at you. Oh my gosh am I starting to fall for this stubborn kid. He helped you up but you stumble a little from the sting you felt from the cut on your knees. He bent down and told you to get on his back.
" oh no it's okay I can wal- "
Before you could Finish your sentence he already grabbed your arm and dragged you down for you to get on his back and you could feel yourself getting flustered from this.
" where do you live "
You were so focused on him you didn't here him
" yah where do you live "
" huh ohh umm just around this block"
He stared walking you home and all you could do was look at side of his beautiful face.