Chapter 93

-Hannah POV-

"Jack honey wake up you have an hour before the talkshow with Johnson." I shook Jacks arm softly.

"Hmmm." He mumbled sleepily. "Come back to bed."

I giggled. "I promised Sammy's sister I'd meet her at the park with Finn and Kim."

Jack ignored me and pulled my arms, making me tumble into bed and right into his chest. His eyes still shut but he was still stronger than me.

"You smell nice." Jack mumbled groggily and wrapped his arms around me. "Like flowers and cinnamon."

"Jack." I giggled. "Come on, seriously you're gonna be late."

He smiled goofily. "Hmmm I love you so much."

"I love you too babe." I kissed his cheeks and got up. "But you gotta brush your teeth first."

I turned around and Jack spanked my ass playfully. I knew he was wide awake a long time ago.

-

"Can we come inside dad?" Kim asked as we walked into a radio station. Jack and Jack were scheduled to go live and answer fan questions and talk about their tour that's coming up.

"You can watch from the control room." He said and took Kim's hands. Finn clung to mine. "You wanna do that?"

"Yess!" Kimberly squealed. Jack opened the door and the twins hurried in excitedly, I had to hold their hands tightly so they didn't run off.

"You guys made it!" Ari yelled and hugged me as we entered the control room. The couple was literally glowing, it was a day after their wedding and I felt bad that they aren't having a honeymoon.

"You little rascals." Johnson's ruffled Finns hair.

"Jack and Jack?" A producer stuck his head into the room. "You're on in like 5 minutes."

They nodded and Jack changed into a more comfortable jacket. He pulled me to the side and looked nervous.

"Its just a few questions." I gripped his shoulders, it looked funny because I was much shorter than Jack. "You got this baby!"

"I'm gonna mess up!" He groaned and bit his lip. Now I didn't know what else to do so I pulled Jack into a passionate kiss that I've been wanting to do since this morning.

He was surprised but responded immediately and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me much closer than before. I felt his teeth pull my bottom lip playfully.

We pulled away momentarily.

"Now I'm good!" He smirked breathlessly and pecked my lips once more. "Thank you."

"Just be calm and don't even worry about anything else okay? We're right here for you Gilinsky." I pushed his messy hair out of his eyes.

Jack smiled warmly. "I know I'll be fine if I have you and my two babies. Oh and let's not forget about my little one." He patted my stomach affectionately.

"I'm really excited." I hugged him briefly but put all my emotions into it. "You have to go but you'll do great honey."

"Love you." He mouthed.

"Love you more." I squeezed his hand. Jack pecked Finn and Kim on the cheek and joined Johnson in the rec room with Ryan Seacrest. (I love him.tbh he is baeee)

"They're all grown up." Ari stood behind me as we watched them through a see-through glass.

"I'm so proud." I nodded.

-Jack POV-

"Ladies and Gentlemen! I am here with your famous Nebraskan singer and rapper duo Jack and Jack!" Ryans voice boomed as live radio started.

"Hey y'all!" Johnson said into the mic.

"Wassup guys!" I greeted excitedly.

"Now Jack and Jack have released a new EP and they're set to tour soon! A bunch of concert dates too!" Ryan remarked. "How do you guys feel?"

"Incredible!" Johnson answered. "We're very grateful though...especially to our special fans!"

"Oh definitely." I nodded. "This means so much to us and we're so thankful."

"Johnson I heard you tied the knot this weekend! Lovely wedding! What's your reaction to fans?" Ryan asked. "We know that Jacks fans have been supportive of Hannah since day one."

Johnson shrugged. "Well yeah Han's a great sister in-law! And the fans are really supportive of Ari, my wife, so I'm not really worried or anything because she's amazing and supportive."

"Great man! Congratulations!" Ryan patted him on the back. "Now to you Jack, you've had a lot happen to you! Any comments or updates?"

"Well I'd never guess this would all happen to me but I'm really lucky that it because Hannah and my two kids are the best thing that has ever happened to me." I said and glanced at my family.

"I'm sure the fans are supportive of you." He nodded.

"We do get some hate but that's normal and I still love my fans." I chuckled. "But uhm I think we're gonna get even more hate because Hannah's pregnant again."

When I said that, I felt like the most proud guy on the earth.

"Wow! Congrats man!" Ryan nodded. "Baby number 3!"

I beamed, I didn't know I was this happy until I literally let the whole world know that I'm gonna be a dad again.I was more than happy.

After a few more question, we did a few fan requests and letters and we even sang a few lines from our songs with Ryan. It was our first radio interview but was beyond awesome.

The best part was my kids were looking at me like I was their hero, and that warmed me up inside. Hannah had a proud look on her face that just increased my happiness.

"Just wanna thank these two amazing guys for being on today!" Ryan said into the mic.

"We're happy to have been here!" Johnson added. "So thanks Ryan!"

"Anytime! You guys stop by soon! It was so great having you both." He said.

And it ended.

We went back to the control room and Hannah engulfed me in an enormous hug until I could breath. She tightened her arms around me - I though she might never let go.

"You're amazing." Hannah whispered I to my ear. She was shaking so I couldn't tell if she was crying or just jittery.

"Thanks babe." I chuckled.

_________________
Hey guys! So if you're wondering about my Kian fanfic Pretending. I deleted it because Wattpad went crazy and deleted a few chapters and published ones that I didn't even finish. I'm really sorry if you guys liked that, I'm rewriting but it's really frustrating so it'll take a while.

Some good news though! I wrote like 7 chapters for a Cameron fanfic and I really love that idea so maybe I'll post it soon AND I'm doing a Johnson fanfic which will be really sad (it includes Gilinsky too) so that's still coming up.

sorry about Pretending :( hope you guys aren't mad