Chapter 94

-Hannah POV-

*A FEW WEEKS LATER.*

"Finn can you hand me the sugar?" I asked on a Saturday morning.

"Sure mom." Finn hurriedly handed me the sugar and went back to helping Kim mix chocolate icing.

"Is dad awake yet?" Kim whined sounding much like Jack.

"We have to wake him up once we're done with his breakfast!" I said frying some bacon.

"Kim and I made him a card." Finn said excitedly.

"I'm sure he would love that!" I smiled to myself. "Do you guys wanna get out a tray so we can give dad breakfast in bed?"

They both scrambled through the cabinets for our serving tray. I chuckled and moved onto making eggs and crumpets, Jack's favorites. A vanilla cake was in the oven and almost ready to be frosted with chocolate icing - another favorite of his.

Finn and Kim wanted to wake up early so we could surprise Jack. But they've made so much noise I'm sure he was awake but pretended to be asleep to make them happy.

"Mom can we make dad coffee?" Kim asked.

I knew they couldn't make coffee to save their lives but nodded anyways because they were so excited. More excited than Jack would ever be for this day.

So after 10 minutes of getting everything done we started setting up the tray with Jacks breakfast. The twins had gotten him a small gift and made him a hand written card.

I carried the tray while Kim and Finn opened the bedroom door, the room was still dark and Jack was just sitting upright in bed when we walked in.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!" The three of us yelled loudly.

Jack smiled widely and rubbed his eyes as Finn and Kim raced to him and hopped onto the bed. Kim handed Jack their gift which was a superman cape they had designed and tried to make.

"Oh wow!" Jack laughed. "This is so dope guys I love it! I'm gonna wear it every single day."

Finn handed him the card. "Now read our card dad!"

It said: U R OUR SUPERMAN

My heart melted and so did Jacks because he pulled Kim and Finn into a huge bear hug. It was so adorable that I had to beam at them.

"We made you breakfast." I smiled and carried the tray to Jack and then pecked his lips. "Happy birthday baby."

"Thanks baby." He smiled then ate hungrily as Finn and Kim retold him how they made his cape. I cuddled next to Jack, Kim and Finn laid in between us. I watched on, feeling so lucky to have these three.

"What shall we do today family?" Jack asked finishing his crumpets.

"Jack wants to host a picnic slash birthday for you." I said.

"Oh oh! I wanna go to the park." Finn said excitedly. "Can we pleassssseee go dad?"

Jack chuckled and fed Kim a piece of his pancake. "Of course we can buddy."

"So you two get showered!" I said. They ran off to get there clothing out. Lately the twins have been wanting to dress themselves up and do their own thing. It made me feel like they're growing up way too fast.

Jack set down his breakfast tray on the side table and smiled at me for while.

I giggled. "What Gilinsky?"

"Come here baby." He said pulling me onto his lap. "Do you understand how much I love you?"

"Tell me." I laughed.

Jack pulled me onto his lap and slid his as around my waist, holding me tightly against him.

"I love you so much Han." He said quietly and looking into my eyes. "Nothing in the world could even explain the love I have for you and those little rascals."

"We love you too Jack." I smiled at him, making him match my smile.

In that moment I knew Jack was my soul mate. Nothing could come between the strong bond we have, I would always fight for him and I know he would do the same for me.

"Thanks for breakfast babe." He played with the ends of my hair. "This was amazing."

"Did you like my present?" I asked excitedly.

"Oh the Rolex watch you left on my bedside table this morning?" Jack smirked. "I love it."

"Good cause - " I started.

"But I need more." He grinned and pulled Mt waist closer to his making me blush.

"Like what?" I played dumb with a smile on my face.

"Like you." Jack kissed my neck softly making my body shiver in pleasure. "I want you."

Jack locked the door quickly making sure the kids were in their room looking through their clothing.

Then he pinned me down on the bed.

We undressed each other at the speed of lightening and Jack immediately filled me before I could even hook my legs around him.

I groaned and gripped the sheets and he kissed my neck and all the way down my chest. Jack held my hands above my head while he pushed in and out of me rapidly.

"So beautiful." Jack whispered breathlessly and kissed my collarbone gently, giving me goosebumps.

"Jack." I exhaled when he ran his hand down the middle of my body.

After a few thrusts, we both reached our highs and Jack collapsed onto me catching his breath. My body was throbbing from Jacks speed.

"Better?" I smirked.

"Best birthday ever." Jack nodded and kissed my lips softly.

________
SMUT!!! LOL!

sorry for not updating in a while my fave readers! This weekend I was supposed to but I was away on Prefect camp (yasss your girl is a prefect for 2016)! But I hope you love it!!!!

Love you all *hugs*

-Simone