Chapter fourteen | Lets go

Hey !! So what would you guys think if I did this chapter in-drumroll please-Payne's
P.O.V? How would you guys like to read Payne's version of this story? I hope your answer is yes because I'm doing it anyway even if I don't have your blessing. ;) please don't hate me .. :"""( ... also little heads up. Payne uses a lot of obscenities.

Payne's P.O.V

What the fuck Payne? Really?

Fuck. I should not have done that, nope I definitely should not have done that.

But fuck me, I couldn't deal with that right now and I couldn't deal with her crying over something that she had no business trying to fix.

She's my mate yes, on the contrary, but I was about as surprised as she was when she just popped out of the fucking forest and into my land. I couldn't get rid of her though, Payge would get curious and I had a reputation to maintain especially if people keep telling their kids about my twin and I to keep their children inside.

Fucking great.

Eh, I never really liked kids anyways.

What was I saying, I couldn't give a fuck less about anyone.

Alexis though... Uh .. 

Fuck my thought....

She had this innocent beautiful face but her eyes held what the true horrors she experienced were. I felt bad for her really and that whole 'not sending you back to them' wasn't me being possessive, I was protecting her. I could read from the look on that asshole's face, as soon as he gets his hands on her again he'll practically have her chained against a wall and beat the crap out of her because of all the shit she put them through.

Getting a little beat up now and then was just part of growing up as a wolf, it made you but according to what the Alpha said her parents went M.I.A for the past seven years. Death is a possibility but its known that some parents can't handle responsibility or suck at it like the fucker my father was.

Leaving Alexis in her room and walking toward my own I could sence that she was relieved and the atmosphere in the room had totally shifted since I left. Great. Fucking. Job. Payne.

I lied to her about having something to do but what was I supposed to do in there? The way that convo was going we might have ended the night spilling our sorrows and braiding each other's hair.

I can't even braid !

And for that spill each other's sorrows shit? never done it before and don't plan to EVER. Payge and I went through what we did but afterward? we knew better than to ask each other about it. It was better that way. Easier to put behind us or put in the back of our minds.

Walking down the narrow hallways I went to the other side of the castle where only Payge and my bedroom were.

I was about to turn the knob to my room when I heard Payge's door opened. Halting in my steps I didn't bother to turn to her."What?" I asked coldly and I could just imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

"Where were you today?" She asked calmly but I knew she wanted to nag. I liked us better when we didn't talk, since Alexis reached? Payge doesn't know exactly when to shut the fuck up.

"Out, what do you want?" I asked still only gracing her with my back.

"I want to know where you went!" Now her tone was picking up and that whole nagging shit was coming along pretty well. Fuck this.

"I had a visitor from Alexis' former pack. The Alpha actually, They want her back." I stated and now I turned to her to soak in her emotion and to my surprise she showed something. Her dark, shaped eyebrows had risen higher and her mouth formed a straight line trying to hold back the snarl. Fuck did it matter to her?