6 // Drunk

"Hey... hey, Jo? Jo!"

A voice woke me up from a deep sleep I didn't realize I was having in a sudden jolt.

What the hell?

I rubbed my eyes and took in the surroundings of the 'party' I was still at through a blurry vision that slowly focused itself to a more clear picture. It was a living room, although not in my own house. Yeah, not a great start.

The lights on the ceiling shined in muted purple and onto the room full of teenagers in sparkly clothes, bumping and walking around the crowded room with 1 or more red plastic cups in their hands.

"Joooooo'eeee..", I heard the same voice that woke me up, very close to me, say.

I turned around to it just to cover a defeated smile creeping onto my face, at the very 'funny' position I was in.

Comfortably settled on the lap of a red-faced and obviously high Sammy from my year group (Sammy who knew more about protein shakes than anybody should).

My legs lounged on both of his hips and his hands tightly clung around my waist on top of the fabric of my dress. I cringed at a different couple sat on the other side of the couch, getting it on with a little too much PDA.

One of my hands were gripping onto Sammy's shoulder while the other secured itself onto a-

I glanced at my hand 

-a half-full bottle of Jack Daniels.

Wow

And I thought to see Damon drunk was entertaining enough

Shaking my head out of the daze, I took my hands off him and escaped out of his embrace, still not letting go of the bottle.

"Sam? Sammy? It's Sammy, isn't it?", my words came out slur like of a blazed hippie.

"Yeah, babes?", he looked up to me.

I balanced myself on my heels, that by now, I regretted wearing at all, "Um, like, what time is it?", the room looked fuzzy, "Do you know?"

He turned to the watch on the wall.
"It's, uh... 2am ish."

"Ah, I see", I bit onto my lip, "Well, bye bye", and strutted to the main door, pushing through bodies in front.

All these people, making out with other people then making other smaller people

Bleh

"Wait, where you going?"

Taking a cautious step out of the door, I squinted at the street and turned to face a completely dazzled Sammy.
Placing my finger on his lips.
He shut up.

"It's Jo", I slowly hush, "Bye bye", and turned to walk down the street while waving my hand to him, as he continued to stand there, clueless.

And yet the bottle was still in my grip.

|