My Hot Mechanic 19

Krissy POV

Two shots of Patron, too many beers to count and one shot of Jack Daniels. I was tore up, last time I checked my makeup was almost gone, a boob was out and my dress had a hole on my butt.

Every cute guy I saw I was doing bad bad things that I couldn’t remember, then I saw Andre the guy I knew I would sleeping with. I just had to keep reminding myself that all night.

He was talking to some chick but that didn’t matter, she was irrelevant. I was all that mattered Andre said it already he already told me I was sleeping over. He was just as drunk as me and some girls where yapping away about him kissing them but it didn’t matter I would get them tricks later on when I was sober.

I jumped in between them, thankfully I didn’t fall but then I remember I lost my shoes right when I came in the house my feet were killing so I jumped on Andre but somehow we ended up on the floor and me straddling him and I did the one thing I knew would get him I started kissing him. His hands wrapped around my waist and I started rotating my hips with the music instantly I felt him getting hard I knew I had him. I just hoped that girl left us in privacy.

Keisha POV

Not only was coming the worst mistake but hiding out in the kitchen even worse since everyone who was drinking or really drunk was in here. I got hit on by guys more than once since they couldn’t remember what they did two minutes ago.

I had one idiot follow me out the kitchen thinking I was going to dance with him but after pushing him off I was finally free and of all the people I wouldn’t expect to be right behind me would be Andre. Who was absolutely drunk, his hair was sticking out all of the place, his shirt was missing, sweat was glistening off his six pack and his pants were bound to fall off him.

He was swaying and grinning just like a little boy, but that cuteness and my happiness didn’t last long after he couldn’t put the right name to my face. I knew this was what I expected and besides like he said he was drunk and the night was still young.

But this Yell broke my response it was so loud and close that I jumped when I seen Krissy running towards us. Next thing I know Krissy jumps on Andre, and hes so drunk he cant hold himself or her. He falls, their kissing and humping on the ground like he just wasn’t talking to me ten seconds ago.

My right mind told me to yank her hair and drag her off but then the sensible side told me to take a picture for later on so I did, everyone was forming a circle around them cheering I had to get out of here before I did something I would regret. By the time I was home I had shed my first and last tears over a guy and promised myself I could never again trust Andre.

Andre POV

My head was pounding and I was pretty sure I wasn’t alone. Last night was the biggest blur of my life all I remember was the alcohol and having great sex last night with a wild chick that I hoped didn’t spend the night.

I rolled over and bumped into something soft, my head was spinning and I wasn’t ready to open my eyes.

A hand went through my hair “Hey Sleepy head” Instantly my body locked up, this couldn’t be right. I don’t remember her but I didn’t remember anything,

“I have a hangover” I groaned

“Me too” Her leg wrapped around me and I rolled onto my back with her on top.

“Krissy stop please. Im not In the mood” I opened my eyes to see a train wreak girl sitting on me pouting

“Fine. Beside im about to leave I just wanted to thank you for the great sex, you were an animal”