Part eleven

The guy who never has believed in God, had visited a dargah and prayed to God just for me. I had tears in my eyes and before they start flowing out of my eyes I patted a little on his hand and rushed out. I ran towards home.
I wiped away my tears before I entered the hall. I excused myself to take shower. Nothing soothes me more than a long shower because frankly I can cry my heart out there. I should be happy that Manik loves me so much but why do I feel like crying. There's something in my heart that is holding me back. I don't know what it is. I want to go closer to him but there's this shield around myself which I'm not able to break. I don't know what it is, why it is. I curse myself. Today if he is responsible for this then I'm too responsible for bringing it down on me. If I wouldn't have left and would have faced the situation then I and he wouldn't have went through all this.
Wait. I do realise that I've been wrong too but then why can't I go back to him.
I was just taking shower and thinking this through when I heard a knock on the door. I turned off the shower and asked,"yeah who is this?"
"Its me Rishabh. Come out fast.", Rishabh said.
God knows what is he up to now. I got dressed and went out. I took the hair dryer and starting drying my hair. I saw RishaBh through mirror and signalled him to say whatever was there in his mind.
Rishabh started saying,"Nandini I know you've gone through a lot. More than me, you've suffered. After our parents' death it was just not their demise that you had to deal with you had to deal with me too. Then Manik happened. I'm not saying Manik was right. What he did was wrong, and what you did was also not entirely right but having said that I'll also point out what you did was justified. Nandu but have you figured out why all this happened?"
I shook my head in a no.
He then said,"Nandini whatever happened between you both was so sudden. I agree you know a lot about each other but you both didn't give time to yourselves and to your relationship. Nandini that guy loves you immensely and so do you but you both lack trust on each other. This time Take it slowly. Get to know each other. Understand each other so that next time when one of you takes any action then the other knows the reason behind it."
Actually Rish makes sense. We knew a lot about each other but not enough. I smiled at him. I said,"thanks rish. I was going through so much. You solved my dilemma. Now I know what to do."
Rishabh got up from the bed. He was leaving when Nancy entered my room.
Nancy said,"Nandini you've got such a weird choice. How on earth were you able to deal with that douchebag?"
Rishabh said,"Nancy come on. He ain't that bad."
Nancy said angrily,"you always pick his side. Is he your girlfriend or I? Next time you want a kiss go ask from him."
I laughed at her statement. I said,"you both stop fighting or else I'm sending you both back."
They looked at me with wide eyes and then they calmed down a bit. Just then Manik entered my room. He said,"Nancy baby I've little headache can you give me a head massage?"
He then winked at her. Nancy glared at him.
She said,"Manik don't you ever get pain in the neck? Because I'll be a good help then. I'll happily strangle your neck."
She smirked and left the room. These two are just unbelievable. Rish went after Nancy, leaving me and Manik alone. I got up and was leaving the room but I turned around and said,"Manik lets just start all over again. Lets rebuild what we had. Lets just get to know each other. Lets fall in love all over again."
Manik's face lit up a but. He walked up to me and said,"I'm all for it ms. Murthy. Now you'll see the real romantic manik."
I nodded. I turned around and smiled. I was leaving when I heard him say,"Nandini you won't regret it."
I just left. I don't know why I left may be because I'm still afraid that he'll leave me. But i have to take that risk, I might be wrong or I might be right too but To be frank this is the final straw. If he leaves me this time, this straw will be destroyed forever.
I went down. Everyone were just sitting happily and listening to chachi and chacha's love story. When I reached there mukti said,"Nandu you're very lucky to have such people in your life. Our parents never had time for us. Your chacha chachi are the best guardians."
Chachi smiled. I said,"mukti parents. They're not my guardians they are my parents."
Chachi had tears in her eyes. Mukti was smiling at the two of us. I looked at mukti and gave her a big smile.
Manik also by that time came back. We had dinner. All the time fab5 were telling us crazy stories about their fans.
Just then Nancy asked,"guys when are you starting with your audition thingy?"
I said,"tomorrow night. In goa."
Nancy said,"amazing. I'll cover your story. That's why I came back to india."
Yeah right. She came back india just so that she can piss Manik off but strangely Manik is no more monstrous now. He has become more calm than before, neither does he get angry easily. This is all so strange.
I'll ask about this later.
For now I remembered Aliya had to do some shopping. I reminder her,"Aliya you've to go shopping tomorrow. Take Nancy along with you too. She usually selects my clothes."
Aliya said,"oh no Nandini you're coming with us too. Nancy and I decided when you were gone that we'll get you a whole new wardrobe."
Wait. No. I already have so many clothes. Why would I want a new wardrobe. I was about to say all this but Nancy said,"actually Nandu we were thinking of getting you something which I'm sure you'll love. Trust me it will be worth every penny."
Oh god! What's this now? Why do I have to deal so much?
Mukti said,"guys its getting late. We have to get up early too so that we can shop before the shop is opened officially for other people."
That's the perk of being an international celebrity. You just have to call and all the designers and managers will arrange things just so that we can visit when the store is completely vacant. They're so damn lucky.
After sometime fab5 and Navya bid bye to us and left.
Then I went to my bed and started thinking how much my life has changed in last few days. There is new me who is more alive and has hopes in her mind that had died five years ago. Will this hope survive in my mind for lifetime or will it be broken again?
Damn I need to focus. I took a deep breathe and closed my eyes. I then drifted into a peaceful sleep.
-----
A/N
Thank you people for your support. I appreciate the fact you all take out time to read this.
Also I'll update the story now regularly as now things have settled down a bit.
Guys Please vote and comment.
Love
Sasha