Chapter 11

*slightly smutty but not really but just a bit*

Stiles

Derek and I didn't go furthur tonight then making out. My dad interrupted us ones again. I'm not actually sure I'm ready to go all the way with Derek just yet but it's not like there aren't anything else to do. Like the thing he was so close to doing the first time. I mean at least I know he's up for it. I'm such a teenager. All I can think about is Derek. Derek kissing me, touching me... Potentially sucking me off.

I tossed and turned in my bed trying to be comfortable. I was so turned on that I couldn't sleep. Plus it was like 1000 degrees in my room and I was still hot even though I was just in my boxers. My hand made its way down my body. I closed me eyes as it slid under my boxers. I was too caught up in the moment trying to get myself off that I didn't notice the door opening and Derek walking in.

"Lovely." I heard him say. My eyes shot open and I removed my hand from my boxers. I sat up in my bed trying to make my eyes focus on the figure in front of me. He made his way over to my bed.

"You scared the hell out of me! What are you doing in here?" I said while covering my lower body. His eyes followed my every move.

"I heard that your dad got called in and I also heard that you were awake so I thought I'd check on you." His eyes lingered on my chest and he slowly looked up at me. The sexual tension between us right now was ridiculous. You could feel it. He was looking directly into my eyes as he took the last couple of steps to my bed before he sat down beside me. His eyes were dark but now they weren't filled with anger instead they were filled with lust. Something I never thought I would see in Derek's eyes when he was looking at me. His eyes would now and then flicker down to my bare chest and every time it made my heart skip. They way he looked at me was addicting.

"So beautiful." Derek said. Actually it was more like a whisper and by the expression on his face he wasn't meant to say that out loud. My cheeks started to burn by his comment and I looked down at lap. I could feel Derek's eyes on my face and I slowly looked up at  him. He was much closer now. So much closer that I could feel his breath on my lips.

It started much slower and softer this time. His hands found their way to my face and pushed me a bit closer to him. My heart started beating faster immediately and I wanted nothing more than to feel his hands and lips on me. Our tongues touched every now and then and every time they did it sent electric shocks down my spine. It also went straight down to my crotch making me even more turned on. His hand went from my face down to my chest. His fingertips made it feel like he left small burnmarks wherever he touched me.

He kept tracing his fingertips lower and lower and eventually he stopped just above the hem of my boxers. He kissed me long and hard before he backed away and looked me in the eyes. He played with the hem while still looking into my eyes like he was waiting for me to say something. I leaned forward to reconnect our lips but he just moved away from me.

"Derek." I whispered. I didn't want to have to ask for it. It was like a competition. Neither one of us was gonna give in. Both me and Derek knew it was gonna be me eventually because I mean, it was my body we were talking about. Me getting pleasured, I'm bound to break at some point. But I wanted to keep it up. I wanted to see if Derek wanted to touch me just as much as I wanted to get touched. Derek didn't make show any emotion at all. It was like he was frozen with the exception of blinking every now and then. I didn't understand why we did this, my dad could walk through the door any minute and Derek would have to leave. Derek started drawing small circles on my stomach, just above the hem. He started to smile. It was a smile you wouldn't notice if you were standing far away but up this close, I could see it. He knew I was close to giving up. I moved in so my lips touched his ear.

"Plea-." I didn't get to finish until I felt him grab me through my boxers. I grabbed a hold of his neck and groaned in his ear. I leaned my forehead against his shoulder. He rubbed me, still over the boxers, making me even harder than I already was. After a while of me breathing hard against his shoulder he let go of me and placed his hands on my face crashing our lips together. He sat down in my bed leaning his back against the wall while pulling me onto his lap. 

I straddled his lap while he ran his hands up and down my back giving me goosebumps all over. I didn't really notice I was almost naked while Derek still had all of his clothes on until I was grinding onto his fully clothed crotch. He slid down my underwear so they were half way down my thighs. Without breaking the kiss he grabbed me again and started to jerk me off slowly. 

"Oh fuck." I moaned into his mouth. His grip tightened and he started to go faster. He kissed down my jaw to my neck and sucked on my skin. He went faster as I started to breath faster. 

"Stiles." He said in the most husky voice I've ever heard. A simple thing like saying my name made me absolutely crazy. I pulled up his head from my neck and kissed him hard and long as I came. I kissed him through my orgasm and I panted against his lips. He pulled away from the kiss and looked down at his hand. 

"Do you have any tissues or something in here?" He looked around my room. I was still sitting on his lap. He made no motion for me to get off so I just sat there, with my boxers half way down my thighs. 

"Yeah there's some in the drawer." I said pointing to the table by my bed. He looked at me before he took some out.

"I don't even wanna know why you keep that next to your bed." He said and wiped his hand and then my stomach. After he was finished I pulled up my underwear but I didn't get off of his lap. He looked at my neck and traced his finger over a small patch of skin.

"It's gonna be pretty visible tomorrow." He said and looked me in the eyes. 

"I don't care." He smiled and leaned in for a kiss but stopped when I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"You should go to sleep you have school tomorrow." He pushed me off and stood up. I grabbed his arm before he walked away.

"Will you stay?" He looked unsure first but then his face softened and climbed in beside me.

"Only until you fall asleep." He laid down and I put my head on his chest. The soothing sound of his heartbeat made me fall asleep in no time. But before that, I could feel Derek kiss the top of my head and whisper.

"Good night Stiles."

Hope y'all liked it. I felt like updating since I'd finish writing the chapter last night and I didn't want to wait a few more days to update because I thought that y'all deserved it. It was quite a while since I posted chapter 9 so you deserve two chapters in one week ;)

Like/Comment/Fan let me know what you think so far! xx