4. Partner

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Again? Jinhee you haven't been doing homework for the past few days!" I heard Mrs.Lee said to the nerd. Jinhee have been here for about 2 weeks now and I notice that even though she looks like a nerd, she's actually not that smart, her test scores are almost the lowest and she didn't even mind to do the homework. Aish, why do I even know this.

JINHEE's POV

"I'm sorry, Mrs.Lee." I hang my head low then my teacher just sigh and walk away.
Gosh it's not my fault, all the tight schedule of interviews, photoshoot, performance, dance practice, and fan meeting. That's why I couldn't do the homework or study for any test. Heck, I barely got time to sleep.

"Alright I have bad new and good new to announce." Mrs.lee said "The bad news is you're going to do a research project with your partner."

"Aghhhh" The whole class groaned.

"What's the good news then?" One student asked.

"The good news is, I'll let you choose your own partner" She said. Great....this is just great. I don't have friends how am I supposeto do this? I mean I do make friend with a girl but she's not in this class.

"When you decide your partner tell me so I could sign you a topic. Each group will have a different topic."

I regret coming to school today.

"Taehyung oppa, please be my partner!" one girl said. They're the same age why did she call him oppa?

"No oppa be my partner~" Another girl said with a cute tone. Literally every girl in this class is waiting for him choose them. I could see he's getting angry, but that none of my prob.

Finally I spotted a quiet boy in the front, I don't think he have a partner yet. I gather up all my confidence to ask but as I was about to stand up, a hand grab my wrist and I could hear the girls gasp.

"What are you doing?" I turn around to see Taehyung.

"You're my partner. " He replies calmly. Hell no! No way I'm gonna be his partner.

"No, I already choose someone else."

"Who?" He asked.

I look at the quiet boy now......but too late, he already have a partner.

"See? You don't have one. You're my partner now." Then he yelled "Mrs.Lee, I will partner up with Jinhee!"

"Oh okay, I will decide a topic for you guys" she answered.
Man.....this sucks. I sit back down in my chair, earning a few glare from his fangirls. What should I do?? Why did he choose me???

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

Break time!!!! Can't wait to get out of this class, the tension is killing me.
I put my supplies in my bag then zip it up. I stand up about to walk out, but I spare a look at Taehyung. Is it me or he's looking hot today?
Why does he always have this cold look on his face, I really want to see him smile....I bet it's beautiful. Oh gosh KJ no! You're nonsense! Who cares about him!!

"Got something to say? Or I'll just leave."
I voice snap my head. I realize I was staring at him AGAIN.

"Uh....I was wondering...." I thought of something to say. "Where should we meet to work on the project?"

"Wherever, you choose." He sounds annoyed.

"How about your house?" I asked, not because that I want to go to his house or anything. He definitely can't go to my house, my parents hang posters of me all over the wall. Not my dorm either because the paparazzi with caught us, his house is the best option.

He look hesitant, as if he didn't want me to come. ".....sure" he agrees!! "You want to come today?"

Today? Aish, I have a photoshoot for Elle Magazine today.
"No, I'm busy today. I'll come tomorrow, Saturday"

"Kay, see ya." He started walking outside the classroom.

"Wait!! ...I mean....I don't know your address...."

"Just wait in front of the school tomorrow at 10:00 A.M." With that he leaves.

After that, I walk my way to the cafeteria. "Ouchh" I yelped when some girls PURPOSELY bump into me.

"Bitch" was the last thing they said after they leave. Why are they so rude? They didn't even say sorry!

"Jinhee-yahh" I heard Miyoung wave at me the moment I enter the cafeteria. She's the first friend that I make in this school. I like her, she didn't judge me base on my image.

"Annyeong!" I yelled back.

"Jinhee I heard you partner up with Tae right?? You're so lucky!" She squeals.
Damn news travel fast.

"Lucky? You mean unlucky, he's a jerk." I mocked.

"Aigoo, I don't know why you hate him. He's so cool~"

Apparently she's one of BTS fangirls.

After we finish eating, Miyoung and I are heading to a hallway so I can get some books in my locker for the next period.

"I still can't believe you hate V" she sighed. Yup she's still talking about this. I must admit he have a cool nickname, V.

"Jinhee can you hear-" Miyoung was interrupted when we spot a couple in the middle of a hallway.

I look closely only to find the guy is Taehyung, he looks bored, he always do. But who's that girl? I couldn't see her face, but I bet she's pretty. She keep her head down for some reason.

"Not again" Miyoung sighed.

"huh?" I questioned.

"That's like the hundredth girl that confessed to him." She let out a longer sigh. The same thing goes for me in my last school!

"Oppa, I've liked you since freshman year. Please go out with me." She still keep her head down. While Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance. Wonder what he'll say.

"No" he ranted. So straightforward.

"Please oppa, I'll be a good girlfriend I promise-" she stopped. Taehyung just walk away with his hands in his pockets. He spotted me but I look away. Next thing I know the girl was running and crying. Then he passes me and Miyoung without a second glance.
Damn I feel bad for the girl. I mean, he doesn't have to be that cold toward her.

"I'm not surprise, every girl end up the same." Miyoung speak out. why do I even care.

I open my locker only to find it was vandalism. There was words scribble up with lipstick. "Get away from Taehyung oppa, Bitch!"
Miyoung sighed again. "Goodness, theses girls...don't worry, I'll help you clean up." She patted my back. Ever since I get to this school, I don't even remember how many times people call me a bitch.

People are so judgmental, everyone love me when they know I'm an idol, now they judge me cause of my nerd appearance. I'm still the same person though.

I must admit I have some peace in this school that I never have in my old school but is this any better than my last school? Instead of open to a locker full of gifts, fan letter, and love letters, now It's only hate and vandalism. All of this is because of Taehyung, he brings me so much trouble. How am I going to act toward him tomorrow?