I Spy With My Little Eye

Percy had seen Annabeth looking for him, so he had ducked into the Demeter cabin to hide from her. He was still mad that she was the unintentional cause of all this. He'd really hoped that after the giant war he'd be able to finally live a semi normal life and go to a demigod college. One in new Rome, with Annabeth, before they'd broken up. He wondered if Rachel would be interested in college, or if she could even go considering she was the oracle.
Percy frowned, knowing he was wasting valuable time, just because he was mad. How selfish could he be? Putting his girlfriends (yes he felt they were official already) life on the line because he was ignoring Annabeth.

Resolving to just ignore her, he jogged out of the Demeter cabin and then started sprinting towards the mansion at the top of the hill. It reminded him of the Hera cabin, cold and empty, despite the pretty flowers blooming off balconies and the warm gold lights hanging on either side of the door. He knew Annabeth would hate it. When he reached it, the stainless white walls loomed over him, making him feel about the size of an ant next to a person.
He raised his hand to put it on the knob, but paused, it all seemed too easy. Never in his life had anything ever gone his way perfectly, so why now? It was definitely a trap, but what kind.
This was a time where Percy wished he wasn't so frustrated with Annabeth, because naturally as a daughter of Athena she was smart.
ADHD kicking in, he frowned. Were there dumb Athena kids, or ugly Aphrodite's? What about a Demeter who's bad at gardening? He shook his head, to get himself back on track.

He pulled out riptide, and clicked it. His sword sprang out, smashing through the dark blue door. When nothing happened, Percy glanced around cautiously. Not a noise, which was weird because if someone smashed down Percy's door, he wouldn't just go about watching Dora or whatever. Not that he watched Dora, but he wasn't sure what it was that girls did watch.

Probably more like sappy love movies or chick flicks, unless you're Annabeth or her siblings, who preferred documentaries he would think. Then again that was stereotypical, he was positive not all Athena kids were crazy knowledge suckers. Piper wasn't a girly girl, nor Frank violent. So parents really didn't shape the kid, but that was old news.
Percy took a deep breath, proceeding to twist the knob. It wasn't even locked. These creepy dream people probably weren't expecting visitors on the other hand. When he was asleep and dreaming he sure as hell didn't expect anyone to barge in and say something dumb no doubt along the lines of 'Hey this isn't real, so come on and wake up.' Gods how stalker like would that be to have someone invade your dream just because.
To save someone's life was definitely different. Compared to all the things Percy had done in his life, this dream thing should've been like a walk in the park. If it were happening to anyone else than his girlfriend. It kept his adrenaline up, making him alert and jumpy. Any mistakes could kill her, and Percy had no idea what would happen to him and Annabeth if Rachel died while they were in her dream. Maybe it would kill them, maybe it would just disappear and leave them where they were, but it would probably hurt either way. 

Inside, the place was huge. A diamond chandelier dangled from fine silver chains, reminding him off a necklace, and gave off a brilliant glow. The staircase was polished wood, mahogany, he thought. The floor was a spotless mosaic, reminding Percy of Octavian's slaughterhouse a little more than he would've liked. Unlike Octavian's place though, these mosaics depicted what seemed like stained glass photographs. One showed about two dozen girls wearing goofy glasses in silly poses, another showing a small girl with glasses hugging a taller girl with two special looking braids. Seriously, they looked so tight and perfect that they could've been used as ropes or whips. It would suck if she spun around too fast and slammed someone in the face with those weapons. 

Scanning the floor, Percy's gaze caught on one. It looked like a whole lot of Rachels wearing different colored dresses, and one in the center grinning like crazy in a black cocktail dress. The middle one was his Rachel, he just knew it. The others smiled sure, but nobody could mimic the real Rachel's crazy gleam of joy. 

Hearing the sound of pages fluttering around, he looked up to see the smaller glasses one from the mosaic staring at him with wide eyes, mouth hanging open. Even if she was like eleven, she was still supermodel material, if she took off her glasses. Percy was seriously confused why a dream full of perfect supermodels would appeal so much to Rachel that she wouldn't want to wake up. He'd never pegged her as the type to go for the whole girly night out shopping thing, then again he didn't spend a whole lot of time with her until recently.

Percy lowered his sword, pressing a finger to his lips. It was no use, and the girl screamed at the top of her lungs. He heard the clicking sound of heels, and squeezed his eyes shut, wondering why everything in his life had to be hard or complicated.

A/N: Sorry it's been eight days, had writer's block! I was thinking about ending this one soon, some people were asking about it. I know it's not long I just don't want to overload with drama, but I'm also not good at writing fluff o.0