Chapter 24

Yo everyone! I realised that I kind of left the previous chapter on a cliff-hanger and haven't said much about the newest chapter, which is going to be written below. So here!

Also, just a thought - but if you like EXO and want to read a fanfiction read mine; https://www.wattpad.com/153127760-pieces-exo-fanfiction It's on my page, called 'Pieces'. It doesn't have any original characters, but is all EXO members. Read? #shamelessselfpromotion

I'm right now on a plane to Turkey for a beach holiday, which I believe will be enjoyable since it will consist of me lying down and relaxing and 'tanning my cheeks'. I'd better not burn.

Also, there is a Wicked (The Musical) reference here. And also a 'Harry Potter'  reference so if you can guess which lines they are, you get a special mention.

So without further ado,

The Jinchuuriki Alliance

~ Wolfie

_________________________________________

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives

On holiday

~ Holiday by Green Day

The Jinchuuriki Alliance (Naruto Fanfic) Chapter 24 - Enter

Naruto stared at Gaara, who in return stared at him with a blank expression. The two Jinchuuriki were sitting atop Naruto's bed with multiple letters amongst them, scattered around.

Naruto was the first to break the silence with a cough which spluttered from his throat, allowing Gaara to blink and furrow his eyebrows.

"I believe..." Naruto started, biting his lip. "That we are all ready."

Gaara's lips elongated into a rare smile until he wiped it away quickly and replaced it with a blank expression with his eyes twinkling. "I believe we are."

There wasn't much to say, they just sat in silence, with their minds roaming around with the possibilities of what could happen.

"How will this work?" Gaara asked simply, awaiting and automatically assuming that Naruto would know.

Naruto breathed and exhaled, "There is a statue just outside Konoha, the statue of Hashirama Senju, it is opposite the statue of Madara Uchiha." He paused to let Gaara consume the information he was providing.

"Okay." Gaara motioned for him to continue.

"Well," Naruto nodded. "Not many people know, but Kurama told me that Hashirama Senju's statue is actually hollow, it used to be used as a planning area in the middle of wars, the control station, so to speak. My father – Minato – used it during the Third Shinobi War."

Gaara raised a non-existent eyebrow. "And you propose...?"

"The only people who know of the statue's uses are the Sandaime Hokage, and a few other people who were trustworthy to my father. So we use it."

Both of Gaara's eyebrows were raised now. "How do we access it?"

"Blood seal." Naruto replied. "Accessible to my father's blood."

Gaara let a small smirk cross his features. "And you are your father's blood."

Naruto nodded with a smirk. "Exactly." He paused. "We can somehow let the other Jinchuuriki be able to access it too, eventually."