Chapter 18

Peter Pan's POV

I still couldn't believe that Wendy was here. After two years, she finally decided to come back, and now she wanted restart our relationship? I don't think so.  It may be true that Wendy was the first girl I've ever had feelings for, but I never loved her. The story of how we met was pretty weird. I would send my shadow to go look for children who were 'lost'. 

The shadow would bring back different boys, who were now my lost boys today.  But one night, my shadow brought someone I didn't expect. My shadow brought a girl.  Wendy. The shadow was supposed to be bring back one of her brothers, but brought her instead.  I remember meeting Wendy for the first time.

At first, I didn't want her to be in Neverland with the boys and I.  I only wanted boys.  But overtime, I started enjoying her presence.  She would tag along whenever the lost boys and I would play a game.  Wendy and I would also occasionally watch the view together.  Oh and did I mention that she was my first kiss?

**flashback**

Wendy and I were sitting on some cliff, staring at the view.  The sun was setting and the sky was filled with beautiful colors.  The ocean was calm and gleaming.  Everything seemed to go so smoothly in Neverland. 

"Peter, this view is just....amazing.  Thank you for bringing me up here." Wendy said in awe.

"Oh it wasn't any trouble." I slightly smiled at her.

"I really don't know how to thank you."

"You don't have to." I insisted.

"But I want to.  I shall repay you with a kiss."

I stuck out my hand, waiting for her to hand me this 'kiss.'  I have no idea what a kiss is, but it sure sounds interesting.  Wendy looked down at my hand and softly laughed.  What is she laughing about?  I'm just waiting for her to hand me a kiss.  Whatever that is.

"Peter?  Don't you know what a kiss is?" Wendy asked.

"I shall know when you give me one."

Suddenly, Wendy closed her eyes and leaned in towards my face.  I didn't know what was happening, so I just did the same.  Then, our lips touched....and it felt good.  Our lips were perfectly moving together.  This feeling I had while her lips were on mine, was a feeling I have never experienced before.  I didn't want the feeling to go away. 

When Wendy managed to pull herself back, I was honestly disappointed. 

"That is what a kiss is, Peter." Wendy told me.

"Oh.  Well, we should kiss more often then."

Wendy laughed at my response and intertwined our fingers together.  "I like you Peter Pan.  Do you like me?"

I had to think for a moment.  Did I like Wendy Darling?  Maybe the feeling I had when we kissed, was because I liked her.  Maybe I do have feelings.  Wow, who knew that a demon like me could have feelings for an angel.

"I like you too."

**flashback over**

So that's how she ended up as my first kiss and how she ended up as the girl I would have feelings for.  But why did I like her?  Someone must've put something in my soup that day.  Yeah at first, I did have a liking to Wendy.  I thought what we had was somewhat special.  Wendy seemed like an angel in my eyes, but I was wrong.  She was far too annoying to be an angel.

Wendy was possessive and always wanted me to make time for her.  Could she not understand that I had my lost boys to deal with?  In addition, Wendy and I would constantly fight.  She always mentioned how much she wanted to go back home. Wendy even tried to convince me to go back home with her. Go back to the real world. Of course, I didn't take her offer.