Chapter 81.

SETH CASPER

"What do you mean you haven't told her yet?" I hissed into the phone, feeling the anger course through my entire body.

"I couldn't tell her just yet, you'll just have to wait a bit longer.." Harry said, getting agitated by the minute.

"Listen we had a deal, you tell her the moment she gets back from Vienna, then we will talk to her. You can't switch a deal we shook on without running it past us. If we're going to do this, you need to man the fück up and tell her!" I screamed watching Elliot roll his eyes beside me.

"I will tell her soon, she just got back from a fücking mental facility. She wants some time to just relax and regroup you fücking prïck.." he growled.

"The Harry I know would never give time to 'relax and regroup'..." I mocked his British accent. "Are you in love with her? Is that why you don't want to fücking tell her.." I growled at the thought.

"I'm not in love with her. It's just not the right time" he said, making me roll my eyes.

If this fücking asshöle is in love with my sister, I will snap his neck in 5 different pieces. What if Arabella is in love with him? She can't be, the last time I heard about what she was up to, she was spanked and I know for a fact that she would not like that. But then again, that was almost a month and a half ago. It's been almost two and a half months since she was taken, and things could change quickly with Harry.

"Don't think for a fücking moment that we won't bang that expensive fücking door of yours down and tell her ourselves. She is our sister, not just your prized possession" I said.

"Exactly so you should fücking understand that she needs some fücking time" he growled. "If you want me to fücking go through with this plan, then you will just have to fücking wait"

"Fine, but if she doesn't know by the new year, take a wild guess who will be knocking on your fücking door" I said hanging up and not even giving him a chance to come back.

I can't fücking believe him. He had one job, one fücking job to do and he can't even fücking do it. How is he even a gang leader? He doesn't have half of his fücking shït together in the first place. Making this deal with him is starting to become one of the biggest mistakes I'll ever have. If he continues to not hold up his part I will rip her away from him, if she wants me to or not.

"He didn't tell her?" Elliot asked making me sigh and shake my head.

"No, and that's not our biggest problem" I growled.

"What is?" he asked.

"Harry Styles is in love with our sister"

HARRY STYLES

After Seth hung up on me, I shoved my phone back into my jeans pocket and sat on the couch. As it was only 10:30 and I didn't need to be at Niall's until 12. Arabella had been upstairs getting ready and refused the mere thought of me sitting up there with her. After the whole tampon situation she refused to have me even look at her. She is so fücking cute, especially when she is embarrassed.

Luchesi, being the asshöle that he is, decided that he was just going to walk around in his underwear all fücking day long. It was fine by me, when Arabella wasn't here. I can't have him or his half naked glory prancing around while Arabella is clad in thin leggings. I know he would never dare to fücking lay a single finger on her, but it's just the principle of the entire situation.

I heard the soft taps of her feet down the stairs signaling that she was finished. She walked into the living room clad in leggings and one of my sweatshirts. Her hair had been tied up and even better the makeup she usually wears on her face was gone. She smiled and walked over to me before standing between my open legs. Her arms wrapped around herself and I couldn't help but smile.

"How's your blood doing?" I asked making her blush and quickly look at our surroundings.

"Harry!" she squealed, batting at my hands. "You promised you wouldn't tease.." she whined.

"I can't help myself" I commented making her pout.

"Well stop, my stomach hurts.." she said, plopping down on my lap as I sat back with her.

"Periods suck" I commented making her nod and smirk.

"Yeah and when is yours due?" she asked, laughing at her own joke.

Let me just tell you, that was the worst fücking joke I have ever heard in my entire life. But she was enjoying herself and I didn't want to admit to her it sucked so I just went along and laughed with her.

"Harry, do you have any more beer?" I heard Luchesi ask from the hallway making my eyes widen.

"No, No! Luchesi, Arabella's in here!" I said covering Arabella's eyes.

"What?" he asked, walking into the living room and immediately smirking.

"Get out!" I said, hearing Arabella giggle. She batted my hands away and looked at Luchesi before laughing.

"Luchesi!" she squealed making Luchesi laugh and me growl.

"I don't want her seeing that, get out" I said, trying to keep my temper in front of him.

"Don't worry, I heard you two last night. I think she has seen much worse than a man in his boxers" he said making me bit my lip. She is going to scream at me for being so loud. I slowly craned my neck around to see her face turn red.

"I'm going to kill you" she said making me get up from the couch and back away.

"I'm sorry" I said, trying to pull the cutest smile I could.

"Run" she said with a smirk jumping up from the couch and towards me.

I quickly ducked out of the way and ran towards the kitchen. Her footsteps followed me as I heard her heavy breathing behind me. A smile broke out on my face at the pettiness of what we were doing, but she was too cute when she was flustered and I couldn't help it that she gave me a really good blowjob. I felt my heart pick up as her footsteps came closer. Out of nowhere, a weight had been pressed onto my back as her arms her around my neck.

I knew that the next few weeks with her and I were going to be rough ones. I knew that everything about us will never be easy. I knew that I should count my blessings with her. But what I didn't know was that I was falling hard for the girl I always wanted...

but could never have.

A/N:
so i just wanted to clear something up about last chapter. I know a lot of people were like 'ew wtf he put her tampon in thats gross' but you cant think of it so literally. It's more than just him putting a tampon in, its the bond thats growing between them and I thought making it something that most readers can relate too would add humor.

Anywayyyyyy thought i would clear that up.

Make sure to follow me on twitter; syndicatestyles

Thanks for the love and support!!