{Chapter Eight}

Is 'Cooly' a word? I used it in this chapter, but I'm not sure if it's a word.

Okay, I am a huge supernatural fan, but the reason 'Carry on my wayward son' is their 'song', actually contributes to the end of this book.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Eight}

   "Are you fucking kidding me?" I question, him as we pull up to Ovelton. I had dropped my phone, which he has kindly returned to me, and when I went to pick it up, I saw his very prominent erection.

   "What?" Xavier asks curiously, parking the car. Our car ride was extremely silent and even more, awkward.

   "You tortured me, yelled at me and now you want to have sex with me?" I exclaim, nodding to his genitals.

   "It's quite literally, not my fault." He replies. "It's a mating strategy. Just like you will go into heat, I will have a constant erection when I'm around you or when think of you."

   "Great. So, I bet you'll just go use that on some random girl? Have fun." Jealousy seeps out, thinking of him sleeping with another girl. My wolf growls lowly, repeating 'Mine' over and over again.

   "If I could manage to go through my teenage years, with morning wood, wet dreams and porn, without fucking a girl, I think I can wait." He says, then tenses. "Your heat will begin tomorrow."

Heat.

Yippee!

Because the Moon Goddess wanted the first two mates to mate, she basically put the two in constant torture. In some cases, it can become very painful, but that's only if you leave mating over four weeks.

I give myself three weeks, at least.

I know that sounds ridiculous, becuase the guy has just tortured me, but the mates pull happens straight away.

I had to stop my self from jumping him in the car.

My heat will attract every male around me. Werewolf or not. This is made for two reasons.

One, because males are extremely possessive, so they will most likely try and mate with their mates as soon as possible, just to keep other males away.

Two, if the two reject each other, which might still happen with Xavier and I, it gives a second chance for the two to mate with someone else.

The Moon Goddess is a pimp.

   "You," Xavier starts. "You're not going to mate with another male, right?"

   "That depends." I shrug, making him tense. We climb out of the car, looking at the dead college.

   "Depends?" He asks, infuriated. "Depends on what?"

   "If you reject me." Silence fills the air. The Alpha looks at me stunned. Instead of waiting for him to reply, I start marching towards the Boys Dorm. My mate snaps out of it, following me.

   "Why would I reject you? You're perfect."

   "Yeah, well that's not what you said in your room of torture." I snort.