Chapter Eighty Two: Beautiful

You hopped into the shower within a few short minutes. You kept on wondering what Niall had gotten you. You finished washing your hair. You let it dry down naturally as you stepped out of the bathroom with a robe on. On the bed, you saw Niall's present. There was a short, midnight blue, strapless dress that seemed only a little tight so it could show off your body. You smiled. You walked over to the dress and smiled as you examined it. There was a note on top of it. "This reminded me of you the other day. I bought this for you while you were at the spa with Eleanor and Danielle. I thought it looked beautiful. So a beautiful dress like this belongs on a beautiful girl like yourself. Try this on for me love ;) xxx, Nialler" You began feeling butterflies in your stomach as your heart began to race. You picked up the dress and placed it against your body and looked into a mirror. You smiled and set it back down on the bed.

     You went back into the bathroom to blow dry your hair. You let it fall down natural. You stepped out of the bathroom once again and went back into the bedroom to see the dress laying where you left it. You smiled again and examined it. You slipped the dress on. Perfect fit. You looked at yourslef in the mirror. You were actually pleased with the way you looked. You sighed at yourself. You heard a knock on the door. "Come in." you called while still looking in the mirror. The door opened to reveal Louis Tomlinson. "Hey _____, have you seen Eleanor's-" he stopped short when his eyes were placed on you. You smiled. "Wow _____." he said a bit speechless. You blushed. "You look beautiful." he said. "Thankyou!" you said back to him. Louis chuckled. "Niall made a good decision." he said as he walked over to the dresser to grab Eleanor's phone. You gave him a puzzled look. "Good decision on what?" you asked him curiously. Louis stopped in his tracks and looked you in the eyes. He sighed before he spoke. "His girlfriend." he smiled.

     You and Louis both walked out of the bedroom together. Louis, in front of you. "And now presenting!" Louis said dramatically to the others on the living room scattered on the couches. "The beautiful _____ _____!" he announced your full name as he stepped out of your way and let the others take a look at you. All their eyes widened. Even Eleanor and Danielle's. "Wow." you heard Liam say under his breath. Zayn smiled at you while exmamining you head to toe. "_____, you look stunning!" Danielle said. You laughed a bit. "Thankyou!" you said to her. "You're so beautiful sweetheart." Harry said from the couch next to Liam. You smiled at him. "Thankyou Harry." you said. Harry winked at you. Then, Niall stood up from the couch and looked at you. He walked over to you slowly. No one in the room spoke. They just watched him slowly approach you. He chuckled to himself as he stood in front of you and grabbed your two hands. "You look even more beautiful in it than I imagined." he said softly and lowly. Even though the others heard him cause you could hear their cooes. You smiled at him. "Thanks." you said shyly. "But I'm really not that beautiful." you said softly so only he could hear it. By the look on his face, he didn't like it. "Don't you ever say that." he whispered. The others continued watching but didn't hear your conversation because you were speaking so low. "You're so gorgeous. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Believe it sweetheart." he said. You blushed once more as Niall placed a hand on your cheek and bent down to kiss you.

     He gently placed his lips on yours as you happily kissed him back. "Awwwwww." you heard everyone say. "Wait! Wait, hold it! I need to get a picture!" you heard Liam call out. Everyone began to laugh. So did you and Niall which cause you to break the kiss only for a moment. As Niall's lips were on yours, you glanced out of the corner of your eye to see Liam with his camera, ready to snap a photo. He happily took it. You heard the click and pulled away from your boyfriend, who obviously wanted more. "Beautiful." Liam said as he looked at the photo and showed everyone. "Awwwww." they all said again. Niall squeezed you a little tighter than before. "Well _____'s all ready. I guess we're gonna have to get ready too." Louis said afterwards. Everyone nodded and agreed. They had to be at the beach by 5:00. Have sound check, greet some fans and all that. Everyone scattered off in their own direction, leaving you alone in the living room. Zayn was walking towards your bedroom when he stopped and turned to look back at you. He walked back over to you. You looked at him. He was soon standing in front of you, very close to you. "Ya know pal..." he said softly. You looked at him. "When I say this I fully mean it...." he started. You were puzzled. He took your hands into his. "You know the way the boys look at you when you're dressed in a fancy dress like this? You know how they gasp and stare at you because you're so beautiful?" he asked softly. You nodded. "Well..." he continued. "I do that every time I look at you."

     You smiled at your bestfriend and stood on your tiptoes to place a gentle kiss on his nose. "I love you so much." you whispered to him. He smiled and held you close. It was another Zayn and _____ moment. He wanted you all to himself for just a moment. "I think you know I love you more." he whispered back into your ear. You smiled and let him go. He shot you one last wink before going off and changing his clothes. You sat back down on the couch and waited for the rest of your family to be changed.