2; where in the world am I?

enjoy!
--

It felt like I was floating in mid air, not to mention it was pretty cool.
Just in a big red area, like a red, textured wallpaper, maybe I was splattered on a red wall. If so, then that would of been really cool.

My eyes slightly stung due to the expressive red around me. I vaguely remembered falling asleep while finishing my leftover homework from today, it had to been around midnight.

I balanced myself in air, which took a couple of exaggerated tries, and flew to the other side of the area. I touched the side, but a jolt of shock ran up my body, "Ouchy..remind myself not to do that again."

Then I could feel tears forming in my eyes, slowly.
"What?! but I can't feel like I'm crying.."I said as I touched the teardrop from my cheek.

It was hard to tell but I could make it out.
Blood of course.

What else would it be?

"That's very odd.."I said, wiping the blood on my pants while they started to run continuously down my face, like a waterfall.

..

I ended up floating around the area for like hours, waiting for the dream to end, but no such luck. Anyways, I took advantage of the situation and started to jump and fly around, chiding myself for such behavior.

After a couple of minutes of wandering, I heard a faint static noise. The noise sounded similar through my phone as well.
I turned around to see a small table with a remote on top. The table looked very old and worn while the static came from an old T.V. It shook me up completely, giving off an eerie feeling. Suddenly my oh-so friendly behavior turned fearful.

"Ok this is the weirdest dream I've ever had, it feels to real!"I whispered, rubbing more blood off my cheeks, towards my pants.

"Yes dear....it's very real.."a voice behind me said.
I turned around to see a faceless man in a suit. The man was over 6ft tall, with a red colored tie and suit. He looked very formal, but extremely scary.

I stood silent, screaming inside. My lungs felt dry as I started shaking. Thoughts were driven around my head like a tornado. Where am I? Who is this? What's about happen?

The man sighed, "Thank god I reached you...you would've been in much danger, if I haven't so.."

I narrowed my eyes, "Excuse me..? I thought this was the part where I die. Never mind..what exactly do you mean danger..?"

"Danger that is even harder for gods hand to deal with.."He urgently said, "It is danger that defines world destruction and chaos."

"Like danger with a devil?"I responded.

The man nodded, "Yes. With a deadly organization named the Unknowns. The Unknowns are ravaging across the globe for-"

The faceless man suddenly turned to static, his voice was barely audible and staticky.
"M..ke..s.ure...yo..u..sur...rviv3."

He suddenly disappeared, leaving me alone with that creepy t.v.
The tv suddenly sparked alive, making me jump. It slowly started to reimburse awake when suddenly I could make out what it was showing.
I slowly widened my eyes and clenched my teeth.
On the tv, was a teenage girl killing, with some abnormal power, red hooded people. Left to right, the girl would never stop.

Somehow, I couldn't move. I guess I was too shocked on what was occurring before me. I've seen many horror movies, which were graphic, but none of them could compare to this scene.

After the clip ended,
The 'invisible force' that was wrapped around me disappeared and I could move freely. Rubbing my wrist, my shaking ceased and I could breath regularly now. I glanced towards the screen, seeing the strange teenage girl, staring deeply into my soul

I walked, the girl in the TV walked.

I went left, she went left.

I realized that girl looked awfully like me, but in a more deadly way.

I covered my mouth as the girl came out the screen and floated towards me... slowly.
The girl grew an evil, deadly grin as she teleported towards me, grabbing by my waist. I honestly couldn't comprehend what was happening, but my death maybe?

For some reason I didn't move.

I was too shocked, but the girl was strong and I knew I wouldn't win.

"This is your future."said the girl deeply as she sucked me into the TV to the world where I belong.

--

hope you enjoyed!