Kamen Ride VII (Part 1)

Kamen Ride VII- Part 1.

{Dimension Form Ride: Battle World.}
"I'll save the world. I think."

Kadoya Tsukasa, the Destroyer of Worlds created a new Battle World where only the strongest would survive. As Decade, he defeated the Dark Mighty Morphin' Rangers which lead to a restoration of the timeline. As Decade, Tsukasa defeated the Dark Samurai Rangers. As Decade, Tsukasa defeated his Dark Counter Part. The Dark RPM Rangers. The Dark S.P.D. Rangers. The Dark Dino Charge Rangers. After each victory, the worlds were once again continuing in the right path, the darkness that purged the respective worlds destroyed. The process however began to take too long. Several innocent lives were being threatened and in some cases, killed. The Dark Rangers that existed where the: In Space, Lost Galaxy, Light Speed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, Dino Thunder, Mystic Force, Operation Overdrive, Jungle Fury, and lastly, the Mega Force Rangers. The Mega Force Rangers especially needed restoring as in at least one universe, the Rangers were destroyed. In a last minute dash to save the world, Kamen Rider Decade decided to attempt to defeat the rest of the Rangers all at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsukasa stared at the various Rangers as he began to feel a bad case of de ja vu. In a flash of black light, the remaining Rangers began to be forcefully transformed into a Dark Ranger, their shades of color becoming Darker. Tsukasa took a jump back inserting a card into his Decadriver. The device glowed as it announced the transformation roll call.

"Henshin!"
{KAMEN RIDE: HEROIC EMOTION....DECADE!}

Decade's magenta started to glow darker as the magenta became a scarlet red as he gained a small green scarf on his back which was long enough to touch the ground. Heroic Emotion Decade's head jewel changed from yellow to purple to gold.

"First and Final Warning Rangers. I know that none of you are yourselves and I don't want to do this. Surrender now and I can restore you all to normal. I'll just need for you all to power down."
"Interesting statement. We outnumber you one hundred to one. You should never have brought us here." The Red Mega Force Ranger said. The Black Dino Thunder Ranger walked over as the other Rangers began to surround him.
"It doesn't matter who you are. We're all Dark Rangers and we're stopping you!"

The Red Rangers took out their various side arms and swords as they stared at Decade, waiting for the other to give the signal.

Well crap. I might have bitten more than I can chew. This new form functions similarly to my other Emotion Form. Just more heroic I'm guessing. Decade dusted his hands off as he went into a fighting stance. I'm surrounded by a lot of Rangers now. Even if I may be stronger than any one Ranger, I'm surrounded by several of them. If they hit me, it'll hurt. A lot. I need to do this smart.

Decade placed in a card into his Decadriver.

{Fusion Attack Ride: Clock Up plus Rekka Daizantou!}

Heroic Emotion Decade entered the Clock Up, summoning Shinken Red's Rekka Daizantou. He sped around the Rangers, using the heavy weapon to perform a fire slashing attack at the Rangers.

{CLOCK OVER!}

The Clock-Up card popped out of the Decadriver as the card began to become sealed.

Well. That was unexpected. This form might be too powerful for me to keep spamming cards.

The Red Rangers seemed to be stunned but not too damaged. The Red Overdrive Ranger entered the Sentinel Ranger Mode as an insignia appeared on Decade. The Red Overdrive Ranger and took out two energy swords, slashing several times at Decade. Stunned, Decade got blasted back hitting the ground hard. The Second Attack Ride card popped out, Decade already using two Attack Ride cards. Decade groaned as he got up.