Chapter 9.

(Jay in the pic!!)

~Niecy~

"Jaaay," I groaned." Oh shit, right there baby."

"You like that?" She purred and dug her fingers deeper.

"Yeees baby. Mmm your hands feel so good." I moaned and arched my back.

"Ni stop moving, damn. Your shoulders already tense as hell." She nagged, massaging my shoulders harder.

I leaned my back against her chest.

"I can't help it. Your hands are magic or some shit." I whined. "Ohmygaawd! That's the spot!"

She laughed.

"You're a mess." She leaned down and kissed my neck before continuing the massage. "So aren't you supposed to book a singer for Angel's 1st birthday party in a couple of weeks?"

I moaned in response.

"Niecy." She called.

I ignored her voice and focused on the steady rhythm of her fingers kneading between my shoulder blades.

She stopped massaging and punched me in the middle of my back.

I snapped out of my trance.

"Ow, what the hell?" I turned and mugged her.

"I asked you a question and you moaning and shit." She scolded, then smirked. "I can give you something to moan about."

I squeezed my legs together quickly.

I smirked back at her.

She placed her hand on my thigh and rubbed back and forth.

"But you still haven't answered my question." She whispered seductively.

"What question?" I breathed.

She moved her body around to where she was in front of me and slowly inched her hand up my inner thigh.

Perhaps wearing only a long T-shirt with no panties around my horny girlfriend wasn't such a good idea.

"Did you book a singer for Ang's party?" She slid her hand higher.

I gasped as she reached my wetness and slid a finger in, pumping in and out slowly.

"Damn Ni," Jay laughed. "I swear you stay wet and horny."

"Shut up." I pouted and rolled my hips as she added another finger. "And yeah I did book a singer. Chris Brown."

She stopped her fingers and I glared at her until she started again.

"Chris Breezy? Baby daddy?" She gaped. "How the hell did you manage to book him?"

"Let's just say I know people." I smirked.

She tilted her head and made a face as if to say 'Bitch please, I know you.'

"Okay fine." I groaned. "My cousin works for Chris' friend's company and gave me his number. I gave him a call and booked Chris for Angel's party."

I left out the part about me having to pay $10,000 towards her car note to get his number.

My cousin was seriously spoiled.

She twisted her fingers slowly inside of me and pressed her thumb against my button while maintaining eye contact.

"Wow. That's amazing. And Bethany has no idea?" She asked cooly like she wasn't driving me crazy with her fingers.

"Fuck." I mumbled and shook my head."Uh uh. No cluuu-oh shit Jay."

She added a third finger and smiled slyly.

"You okay? You seem a bit," She pressed her thumb harder. "on edge."

"I fucking hate you." I whimpered. "I'm gonna fuck you up later."

She chuckled and removed her fingers, replacing them with her warm mouth.

My back arched immediately.

"Fuuuuck." I mumbled and threaded my fingers in her hair.

"Don't worry babe, I'll make it up to you." She licked her lips."I'm a bit hungry."

She slid her tongue deeper inside of me and began her feast.