Chapter 1 | New Village New Friends

Aphmau's POV

My Dad, Mom, And I were loading our car with luggage. We were moving to a new village. Moving. I've heard that word many times before.

"Come on Aph, lets go!" I heard my mom squeal. At least someone is excited. I had one last peek at our village. At our old village.I sigh and hop in the car, and immediately looked out the window. I felt a tears running down my cheeks. My mom took notice of this, and immediately tried to cheer me up.

"Hey Aph, i bet there will be tons of cute guys in our new village!" She teased.

I let out a tiny giggle.

"No boy is touching my Aphy!" My Dad bursted out.

I let out a louder giggle. But immediately stop.

'No. No boy can replace the one back in our old village' I thought. 'No friends can replace my old friends in our old village.'

"Soooo, why don't you tell Aph what you're working as in this new village, sweetie?" My mom says trying to cheer me up AGAIN.

"Im gonna be working as the Lord's personal guard!" He said proudly. My mom clapped hoping I would too. But I didn't.

~6 hours later~

Garroth's POV

Me and Zenix were guarding the village. When a car pulled up.

"Probably new villagers. Lets go greet them!" Zenix and I nodded and walked up to the friendly looking villagers.

"Welcome, to our humble village. I am Zenix. And this is Garroth." Zenix was waiting for me to respond, but I was too busy admiring the girl who was staring at the ground. 'She is beautiful' I thought. she has wavy black hair. Although, I could not see her eyes--or face, I knew she was beautiful. Zenix nudged me, and woke me up from daydreaming.

"AHH--oh yes. Welcome to Phoenix Drop." As soon as I said that the black haired girl's eyes widened and stared straight at me.

Aphmau's POV

Phoenix Drop. That's where Kawaii-Chan lives......

Thank You for reading! Next chapter is coming out tonight!!!