Chapter 18

Chapter 18- The closer I get to you

TAYLORS POV

Getting out of my car as I grab my backpack and started to walk my ass to my class. This is going to be a boring day ahead for me, still not used to ogling eyes as I trail the halls of Easton high,sigh.

"Come on we'll be late to our lab!" out of nowhere, Sara grabs my arm and drags me across the hallway followed by Dean and Paul, as the bell rings. Friends, smiling I exchange greetings with them.

"Since the four of you are late, here's your working sheets" while the teacher gave the rest of our class instructions for today's activity. Audrey, on the other hand still trying to act civil and all, she even smiled at me when our eyes met. How can she do that? He four of us occupies the table behind Audrey's group and started to work on our papers.

"T, we've been thinking... Let's sail on your birthday, since you hate parties and stuff like that" Paul said.

"How do you manage to pass and get good grades?" Really, this guy right here is always present to all the parties ever known.

"I have my ways.. hehe... so? What do you think?" Paul asked me eagerly since I do love the idea of us four together on my birthday, why not agree and ditch my party. I nodded and Paul's fist pumped his hands to his side.

"Focus.." Sara reminded us while writing some answers. A minute or two, Sara asked a favor for me to borrow a test tube holder. Slowly I turn my back to them to face Audrey's back adjacent to us, I lean forward, closer to her head, still sitting on my chair since we're just inches away from each other, with caution I tap her shoulder, making her jolt, she turns slowly to face me, as soon as our face is inches away from each other, She froze, her Ears turn bright red and so is her cheeks, cute... I beamed a smile.

"Can we borrow your test tube holder?" I asked politely not breaking our eye contact. God, she's so gorgeous. Why would I resent my feelings to this beautiful human being before me?

"i-i... umm.. sure..." She lowered her gaze and turns back around to get the test tube holder. When she turns around, instantly I moved even closer, closer to kiss her soft irresistible lips. Damn, I can't get enough of her. After I parted, a loud noise echoes inside the classroom, all of our classmates looked towards our direction.Audrey Luther slapped me, in the middle of our class, Audrey slaps Taylor King. What a scene, the first person who get to Slap me publicly.. .Mr.White, our teacher stands up frantically while some of our classmates gasp, no one spoke beside Mr.White

"What is going on back there?" Mr.White said while approaching towards our table. Still stunned to just what happened, I didn't move, but as soon as I saw a red liquid made contact to the floor, I knew I was fucked. I heard Sara's voice, a screeching sound of a chair and before I went all black out I saw Audrey's guilty face.

SARA'S POV

"What the hell Audrey!?" I shouted,glaring at her as I rush towards the lifeless Taylor, slowly I held her head, but Dean shoves me away and carries Taylor out of our classroom without a second thought, what's with her?