Confession (Short)

A/n: Edited. :) Tell me if you still see some typos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was already a week later when you first shifted into a titan. From that day on you trained with Eren and you learned him to speak, he can now say things like. "Help" or "Sorry" and even "Are you okay?".

Since that day everyone had more faith in getting wall Maria back.

"We will win! For sure!" Said Connie with a smile. "If I won't fail." You said with a sigh.

"Like I said, [f/n], I know that you can do it." Said Levi, who was standing behind you. "Eh?! Levi! Don't scare me like that!" You said with a surprised voice.

Connie laughed and Levi sighed, with a smile. "Well, now that we are he-" Levi's words got cut off. "[F/N]!!" Jean came running over to you and he suddenly hugged you. "E..eh? Jean?" You blushed because he never was like this and sighed.

Eren, Armin, Bertholdt, Reiner and Erwin also walked to you and they all smiled kind and sweet at you.

With Jean still holding you you looked at everybody. "Boys, what is it?" You asked kind, blushing that they all surrounded you.

"Wel.." Started Armin.

"We wanted to say you something." Said Erwin.

"And don't laugh!" Said Jean with a blush.

"Okay okay, just tell me.." You said.

-What happened the night before.-

"Thankyou for coming everyone." Said Hanji. She wanted to have a little talk with the boys.

"You probably are still waiting for.. Her, but you won't reach anything. So just go to her and confess to her!"

"Okay. Then we'll do that." Said Reiner, everyone nodding that they will do that.

-Back to the present~.-

"Well," they started all at the excact same time with talking, as if they've been practicing this, "we all like you, [f/n]."

"What.."

"You're beautiful, nice, sweet, cool, strong, helpful, and you're just amazing." They said.

You looked at them one by one, 'Levi, Eren, Armin, Connie, Jean, Reiner, Bertholdt and even Erwin..' You thought. Suddenly you got a little dizzy and you stepped backwards. "Sorry.. Guys.. This is.. A little too much for me." You said and you ran away.

You were too scared to answer now, you didn't even know who you wanted to choose!

Maybe Eren? He was cute and handsome, but could be irritating sometimes.

Or Jean? Even though he had a face of a horse he was still handsome. But he could be cocky too sometimes.

How about.. Armin? He was super duper cute and sweet! Only he's so small.. Especially because you're 1.78m tall, and he was like, 1.63m or someting..

Maybe Levi, he's sweet to you, but he could be scary too.. And he's a shrimp. A mini man. What was he? 1.60m small?

Erwin? Meeeh.. His eyebrows are weird. But he's okay. And really caring.

Connie? ... Too happy? He always eats with Sasha.. It was a surprise he liked you and not the potato girl. And also, a shrimp. He's smaller than Levi, how even?..

Reiner? Oh he's such a sweety! And he has the perfect length~. Lucky you for being tall!

Bertholdt? He's shy, and you didn't talked much to him. BUT OMG HE PROBABLY IS THE BEST CUDDLE BEAR YOU COULD FIND. damn you thoughts, damn you.

While you were thinking who to choose you hit a wall three times, people looking weird at you but you just ignored it and walked further to your room

When you finally arrived at your room and you closed the door behind you. You sat down on your bed you started crying for no reason. You sat there for like five minutes and suddenly someone knocked on your door.

"What?!" You said harsh. "C-can I come in?" You heard someone asking. "Huh? O-oh sure.." The door opened and it was..

A/N: It's not that short anymore (450 words to like 640). YAY ME FOR BEING CRAZY~