n o t e

It's up to you if you want to read this note :)

Just a friendly reminder that most of the stuffs here are found online with unknown authors. 

And pls, don't promote your book here. Promote love and peace instead.

+++++

I've found most of these from tumblr, and all rights goes to the authors. Some doesn't have any credit on them because I didn't know who the author is.

Most of the parts that I put here aren't mine that's why there are some credits or the name of the authors in the end. But there are some parts/chapters whom authors are unknown. If there's no credit at that chapter and you know who the author is, kindly message me or comment who the author is.

Thank you for saying that this book inspires you or it describes your feelings because that only means that this book is a success. One of the reasons why I created this book to let you know you're not alone and that you're not the only one who feels that way.

And Thank you for the compliments. Tho, I would not take all the credits because most of these are from tumblr with unknown authors and I'm still trying to find who the authors are.

*     *     *     *     *

This book is for everyone. I created this book to show some love to others, especially those who are fighting with their demons and the ones who are broken. I just want other people, specifically my readers to know that they're not the only one who's feeling that way.

Someone said that the things here are depressed quotes. Yes, I am aware of that. And I'm sorry if this book is making you more sad, it is not my intention. What's my intention is to make you feel that you're not the only one who feels that way. As much as possible I want this book to make you feel loved, valued and needed. And if I failed to make you feel loved, valued, and needed, I'm sorry. But I hope that somehow, this book had helped you. 

And also, I did not put people's works to gain reads. One thing is for sure, I do not use people to gain reads. I didn't even expect that a lot of people will read this book. If you found your work/works here and you want it to be removed, just message me and I will remove your work :)

Anyways, you're not alone. Life isn't meant to be easy, its meant to be lived..sometimes happy, other times rough. But with every up and down you learn lessons that make you strong. Live a life that is worth remembering. Stop regretting and start living and find your happiness. Everything will be better, just hang on. Better days are coming. Thank you guys for reading and I love you guys! 😘

p.s my old wattpad username is aestheticvls but I changed it into Aestrophilia :)

p.p.s As much as possible, please don't comment anything that is rude. Let's share love and peace.

Please tweet me with the official hashtags #TheWrongSideOfRightWP or #TWSORwp on twitter! You don't have to follow me on twitter, I just want to know your thoughts about this book. Thank you guys so much for all the love and support for this book. 

Thank you guys so much for everything! Thank you so much for all of your love and support. I love you all xox

Lots of Love,

― ℰ (Aestrophilia)

+     +     +     +     +

Created: August 13, 2015

Highest ranks; #10 in Poetry (January 19, 2016)

#8 in Poetry (January 26, 2016)

#7 in Poetry (January 30, 2016)

#4 in Poetry (February 14, 2016)

#3 in Poetry (February 17, 2016)

#2 in Poetry (February 21, 2016)

# 1 in Poetry (since March 6 - March 11)

#2 in Poetry (March 12 and March 13, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (March 14, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (March 23, 2016) [reached 200K reads]

#1 in Poetry (April 09, 2016) [Reached 300K reads]  

#1 in Poetry (March 16, 2016 - April 16, 2016) [THIS BOOK IS #1 FOR ONE WHOLE MONTH!]

#1 in Poetry (April 17, 2016 - April 18, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (April 20, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (April 23, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (April 25, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (April 28, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (October 22, 2016)

#1 in Poetry (October 30-31, 2016)

*May 26, 2016 - Reached 500K reads.

*December 7, 2016 - REACHED 1 MILLIONS READS.

TYSM!! xx

created: 08.13.15

ended: 12.29.16

>>