Chapter 82.

ARABELLA CASPER

"Do you have to?" I whined as Harry stood in front of the door, putting his leather jacket around his shoulders.

"Yes baby, I've taken a lot of time off work to be with you and now they need me" he said, shoving his phone, wallet, and keys into his coat pockets.

"But why can't you just tell them to wait a little. You are the gang leader after all.." I said making his expression soften. His eyes flashed a brief moment of what looked like guilt before his jaw clenched again.

"I've already had them wait too long. They are going to be mad if I don't get things moving.." he said making me sigh.

"I thought you said the plan was over.." I mumbled.

"The first part of it is, the second is more difficult and takes longer. You need to understand that I can't just leave hundreds of men waiting because I want to spend time with you. I need to make the same sacrifices that they have made for me over the years, especially now" he said.

"It's not fair that I get left in the dark about a plan that involves me" I said making Harry roll his eyes.

"Please do not backtrack, I've went over this before and I really do not want to go over it again.." he began, an annoyed expression resting on his face. "If I tell you too soon, then there is no way you would stay" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"I know you and what you do when you're scared" he said. "I will someday soon, I promise you, babygirl" he said, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Can I at least just come with you?" I asked making him sigh and place his hands on my waist.

"You wouldn't be doing anything if you came" he said.

"Can you ask Liam to bring Sophia? I haven't seen her since we were in Italy" I said making him squint his eyes at me.

"I don't know Arabella, I don't want you to feel like I'm ignoring you" he said making me shake my head.

"I won't, I promise. Please let me go. I miss Sophia and I really want to talk to her" I said, giving him my best puppy dog look.

He let out a deep sigh before answering, "Fine, only because you're so fücking cute" he said squishing my cheeks.

"Thank you!" I chirped, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeah, Yeah go get ready. I'll warm up the car and call Liam. Make sure you dress warm it's December and the last thing I need is for you to be sick" he said, swatting my bum to get me moving.

"Okay" I said, skipping towards the stairs.

"I'll be out front with the car" he said.

I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and towards my old room. I know that Harry has a lot of stress lately with work, but I was really happy he let me come with him. Even if I won't be with him, I can at least catch up with Sophia and see how things have been going with her. When I was in Vienna Psychiatric she only called once, but we could only talk for a little because she didn't want to get in trouble. Other than that, I haven't heard from her.

I knew that since I came here, I have gained much more weight on my body. None of my jeans seemed to want to button and although Harry loves the tight leggings I've been wearing, I do need to get out and buy some other pants. I looked through all the drawers, trying to find a different sweater to wear. I grabbed the first one I saw that had no wrinkles and threw it on the bed. It was a baby blue color and had small pale yellow flowers.