Chapter 10

Someday when you leave me, I bet these memories follow you around.

******

"so I guess Miley Cyrus is into girls now? On a scale of 1-10 what are my chances?"

"She has a girlfriend, Lily." I rolled my eyes as I laid in bed with the crazy blonde.

"But the players are gonna play, play, play." She smirked, looking up from her iPad.

"shut the fuck up." Keeley murmured from the other side of me. We had ended up having a lazy girls day, just laying around the penthouse on the Internet in silence. True friendship right there.

"So I think I'm going to throw a party tonight." Lily casually mentioned. Keeley and I shot eachother a look, mentally asking ourselves if our friend was as crazy as we really thought she was or if it was all an act. "What? I haven't thrown a party in like two weeks."

Keeley sighed. "I don't know if I'm down to get casually drunk tonight."

"What is casually drunk? Are you being very casual with your alcohol?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. I'm just going to casually people walk as I wear my casual party clothes and casually sip on some bourbon. Wait, that actually sounds fun."

Lily suddenly jumped up from her spot on the bed and clapped her hands together with a burst of energy. "then it's settled! Party starts at 9 bitches."

I let out a laugh as I watched her retreat out the bedroom. Keeley pursed her lips together as she climbed from the bed. "I'm going to lock her away forever. "

I watched the red head as she made her way over to my closet door. We decided that we would just get ready together and she would borrow something instead of her having to go all the way to her townhouse which was in the opposite direction of Lilys apartment. Keeley ended up deciding on a floral dress with gold metallic patterns in it and a gold clutch. Luckily we were both size 8's so she could easily fit into my Nude Mui heels. I ended up deciding to go with a black bodycon and a pair of black Loubs, decidin to go for an all black look.

"You look sexier than usual. Is it because Carson is going to be there?" Keeley coyly asked.

"Why would my apparel have anything to do with a man?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm just in the mood to look good."

We took a taxi to Lily's, and luckily arrived before the party started. Keeley immediately took off to go find Liam and I went in search of Lily.

"hey girlfriend." I strolled into her room, taking in her appearance.  Her hair was in a messy up do and she wore a black prada dress with leather accents and a pair of Tabitha Simmons lace up booties. "You look wicked."

"I know." She replied, fake flipping her hair over she shoulder with a charming smile."thanks butter biscuit."

I rolled my eyes at her nick name.

"So I probably should go ahead and warn you before it's too late... Carson is kind of bringing a girl." Lily began.

"And what's your point?" I narrowed my eyes at her suspiciously.

"I just didn't want you to be caught off guard, that's all."

"I don't care if Carson brings a girl, Lil. There's nothing going on between us. Carson and I will never happen." I defended.

"Just giving you a heads up."

Little did I know this night was about to go to Hell.

Sorry this chapter is so short, I just felt obligated to get SOMETHING out.