Chapter 45

"No, of course I'm not gonna break up with him." I said and Dean nodded understanding.

We then took place in the cab that had arrived, Dean was in the passanger and I was in the back.

I felt my phone buzz, and I grabbed it immediately.

Tom: Hey, when are you coming to New-Zealand, I'm already here.
Skyla: Dean and I are leaving tomorrow, but I still have some personal problems to handle with.
Tom: What kind of problems? Need any help?
Skyla: Nah, it's a relationship problem, you wouldn't care.
Tom: You know I do care...
Skyla: Good to know, but I think I gotta go now.
Tom: Oh, well, I see you tomorrow evening then!

Okay, now maybe some fan questions, haven't done that in a while.

GirlOnFire: Is it true that you had a mental breakdown a few days ago, I read it in a magazine, is it all true?
Skyla Pace: Yes, I just needed a small break. And then I couldn't get that because of some lady not leaving me alone.

FangirlEverywhere: In some of your last interviews you could see a lovely look towards you from Aidan, but you just didn't even notice, are you guys breaking up? :'(
Skyla Pace: No, Aidan and I are still together. There have been some trouble between us, but at the moment we're all fine.

SkydanBestEver: Have you guys ever considered having children at young age or adoption?
Aidan Turner: Yes, we have, but then we both decided that Skyla was too young, and it would seem weird if 25 year old man gets a 20 year old girl pregnant.
Skyla Pace: I am certainly not too young, I think that he is actually afraid to be a father one day.

I then saw a small pop-up on my phone, Aidan had texted me.

Aidan: Seriously? Afraid to be a father?
Skyla: I know you are, it's obvious.
Aidan: I am not. I could probably be a dad any moment.
Skyla: That's no lie, but you'd be afraid.
Aidan: Skyla? You wanna have a child?
Skyla: No. I'm gonna leave for six months, that would be dumb.
Aidan: See? You're afraid!
Skyla: I am not, you know that very well.
Aidan: So now you're saying you wanna have children?
Skyla: Yes, I wanna have children very badly.

"Hey Sky, who are you texting?" Dean then asked getting me out of my texting-trance.

"Aidan, why?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"What are you guys talking about?" he then asked and I slightly blushed.

"Having children." I mumbled making him chuckle.

"Carry on then, I don't wanna ruin your guys' little conversation." Dean said followed by a cheeky wink.

Aidan: Let's go have a baby then.
Skyla: Yes! You can't back out anymore now!
Aidan: I know, so we're really gonna plan on having children already?
Skyla: Yes, I want it, you want it, why not?
Aidan: Okay.

"Half an hour left." Dean commented and I replied with a small hum.

Skyla: What kind of names would you like?
Aidan: I don't know, I'm okay with almost everything.
Skyla: I wanna name one Allison, and maybe one  Felix?
Aidan: I'm okay with that, I like those, but what if it would be twins?
Skyla: Felix-Jaden and Allison-?
Aidan: What do you think of Lillian? Or just Lilly?
Skyla: I like Lillian more, we could always just call her Lilly when we would call for her.
Aidan: Do you want to give them a second name?
Skyla: Hell yeah, for a boy Lee and for a girl Eileen.
Aidan: So your dad's name and my mother her name?
Skyla: Yes, I think that's very cute!
Aidan: It is indeed very cute.
Skyla: So we're really gonna try and have a baby?
Aidan: Yes, I guess so.
Skyla: Well, I'm pretty excited.
Aidan: Me too, but you still have to leave for six months...
Skyla: I don't care, as long as I'm not away for 8 months or more.
Aidan: True!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just knocked on the door of Aidan's apartment, and after a couple of seconds the door was opened.

"Sky, I'm so sorry. I shouldn've yelled, I am so, so, so sorry!" Aidan exclaimed but I just pulled him in for a hug.

"It doesn't matter, I just wanna sleep at the moment." I said and I quickly winked at Aidan.

"How can you be tired already?" he asked as he let Dean into the apartment and closed the door behind him.

"I don't know, I just get tired when I don't sleep enough." I said as I opened the fridge.

"So you think that eating will help against tiredness?" he questioned as he crossed his arms.

"Uhm...Yeah, pretty much." I replied as I grabbed an apple.

"Are you sure you wanna eat that, it has a huge brown spot on it." he said as he grabbed the apple and pointed to the brown spot that I hadn't seen yet.

"Okay, you can throw that away." I said and he hurriedly threw it away.

"Hey, are you okay with me playing some games?" Dean asked and we both quickly nodded.

I then felt two hands sneak around my waist, and a head resting on my shoulder.

"How about we get to do what we want." Aidan wispered making me giggle.

"I am so over Tom, I've realised that I can do way better than him. I can't wish for anyone better than you." I wispered followed by a small kiss on his jawline.

"Let's go, please." he replied and I swiftly grabbed his hand before pulling him into our bedroom.

"Sky, are you sure. I mean, yeah, we're not even married yet." Aidan said making me nod.

"Well, I am your fiancé, if you allow me to take something back that was already mine." I said and he reached into his pocket.

"I'm not gonna do all the sweet words this time, I just want you to know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me." he said before carefully sliding the ring onto my finger.

"I love you so much." I wispered looking up at him.

"I know, I love you too." he replied followed by a passionate kiss.

He pulled my jacket and shirt off while I was working with all the buttons on his shirt.

When both our shirt were off we both took our trousers off, and let ourselves fall down onto our bed.

"You sure?" he asked while he placed himself on top of me.

"Yes, 100% sure." I replied making him smile wildy.

It was a night to never ever forget.