4; this is why i dont like camping

enjoy!
--

Crunches of leaves could be heard all over the forest.

I was in the very back so I wouldn't cause any attention to my eyes. This morning they turned
back to purple, but you'll never know when they'll turn back into that deadly color.
I also decided to ignore that mysterious number incident, though it was very creepy.

I looked behind thinking that their was a rustle.
"Oh man, I've been real jumpy since that dream."
I thought, crossing my arms.

Many thoughts started to drive around my head. For instance, the red eyes were very strange. And the faceless man was pinned in my memory, still confused about that 'danger'. There was a sudden pain in my stomach. I could suddenly feel a strange occurrence in my future. I started to shake vigorously while my lungs began to hyperventilate.

I noticed Lauren looking at me. She must of saw me because she quickly looked away and ran back to her group.

I could of sworn a bit of sentiment was hidden in her harsh and strange eyes.
.
.
.
Minutes after, we arrived to our destination. Which made my day even more worse.

"Ok class, this is where we will be staying for the weekend." Mrs Stuart said as she pointed to the area and perimeter of where we couldn't pass.

Some of my classmates muttered, one goth saying "This bullshit is small."
A nerd said, "The perimeter is exactly 13 inch, way to small...!"

I gritted my teeth.
"Am I the only one who suspects something here?"
Shrugging it off, I set my space away from everyone. I personally didn't like anyone here, or didn't have any friends at that.

Mrs Stuart settled everyone down, while they picked their space with their friends.
"Just a heads up class!"exclaimed Mrs Stuart "If you see any paranormal, or strange things..tell me immediately kay?"

The whole class shuddered, including me!
Some girls pointed at me and laughed. I turned away and started to sketch out some eyes.

Again, Lauren was hidden in that group, frowning among her friends toward me.

*night*

I was by the fire, warming my hands while clearing my thoughts when my head started to pulsed. But it felt way worse then my usual headaches.

"Damn this really hurts."I muttered as I took out some Tylenol and headed behind a tree, away from the group.
As I took it out, suddenly an arm covered my eyes, blocking my vision.

"H-HEY!"I shrieked as one more hand covered my mouth. As the person dragged me, I digged my feet in the ground trying to stop the pull, but it was useless.

I elbowed the person in the stomach and pulled away from his grasped. I quickly turned around to see it was Thomas Hickman.

"Dude!"I exclaimed"You know you could just ask me to come, not forcefully drag me."

Thomas backed away, "Sorry Felicity, it was just a prank."

"Well not a very funny one."I muttered.
Thomas walked closer to me as I stepped back. I suddenly had a bad feeling of drugging myself.

"Aww come on."said Thomas, "Don't be a baby, everyone knows your the lonely one here, not to mention your freaky eyes."

I bit my lip and looked down. In a blink of an eye, Thomas grasped my wrist & held my waist.
"How bout you come with me and we could talk this over?"said Thomas with a smirk as he lowered his hand on my waist.

I tried to fight back, but I couldn't with the huge headache I had.

I slowly looked up.

And made eye contact with him.

He gasped, "H-How do you have re-red eyes..?"
Thomas stepped back, frightened with what he's witnessing.
I looked at him right in his eyes and yelled,
"Get. Away. From. ME!!"

Then, like in the movies, a huge gust of air blew him to a tree trunk, hard.
A sharp branch stabbed him in the ankle, which made a huge ugly gash. Blood started to burst from his broken ankle.

"AHH I'M BLEEDING HELP ME!"Thomas cried as he slowly crawled away from me.

I was stunned, shocked "What was that?!" I thought as I looked at my hands "Was that me?"
I turned around to see far away lights and lanterns running towards my direction in the distance.

"Quickly class!"yelled Mrs. Stuart, "Lets see which paranormal creature has come to meet us..!"

"Oh god.. I have to run!" I thought as I shuddered,
"But where to?"
There were numerous paths, but my time was short, so I picked the most mysterious one, which was totally not the best choice. The path was darkened but barely lit with the moons gaze, making my run more unbearable.

--

After a few minutes, I was completely lost, and I couldn't go any further. There was a small rustle behind me, I quickly turned around to see the person I'd least except to follow me.

"...Lauren?"

She gazed back at me, with eyes I've never seen before, were they always that dull?

"Sorry if I startled you..but what you did back there, it shocked me. A-and I wanted to say something.."
I turned at her, making her gaze fall towards the ground. Something I did? Was I the one who used that air?
"W-well I'm not sure what that was..but I can assure you, I didn't do anything."

Lauren's face was contorted in confusion, "So you don't know yet..I guess I'll late fate restore itself then. I'm not much help if you don't know yet."

She suddenly caressed her right eye, fingering a necklace I've never seen her worn before.

"Then I should leave..goodbye Felicity, make sure you survive."

Those words..

"What, wait?!"

Suddenly, Lauren vanished into the darkness, literally. She disappeared right before my eyes, I stood there with my gaping mouth.
"...make sure you survive.."

I was planning on running after her, but something stopped my choices. A blunt object suddenly made its way towards my head, making me yelp in pain.

Then a painful darkness surrounded me, with pulsing heads to make my day even more better.

A single thought lingered in my mind though.

Why were Lauren's eyes silver?

--

hope you enjoyed!