Chapter 8: Book And Coffee With A Side Of River

BOO!!!!!

Did I scare you guys???

Muhahahahaha. I know I did.

Welp. Sit back and relax. Because it's story time bitches!!! XD

Okay. So my break from wattpad is now over because I miss reading all your guy's messages, comments, posts, and what not lol.

And I thought you guys should know why I took one.

So my ex-bestfriend has decided that it was a good idea to give my ex (the one that cheated on me) a blowjob and then proceed to tell him that I cry myself to sleep every night because of how much I "miss him". Ya. I know...

She also told him about how much I love him and how I want him back soooo badly.

Like sorry bitch, don't flatter yourself. I'm so over his lying cheating ass.

And I know that I'm over him and everything, but the fact that she is my bestfriend really hurt. And also how she told him a bunch of lies, it kinda gets you in the heart.

OH! And she also liked him when I was dating him. She would text him saying that all the time throughout his and my entire relationship.

Thank you so much for being a good friend! *note the sarcasm*

Now we are no longer friends. So that is why I needed to take a break for a little bit. That and the fact that me being on crutches because of my hip and all the physical therapy is getting really stressful.

So ya...

And thank you everyone for being so patient. And also all the support that I have gotten was really amazing.

This is why I love you guys so so so much. I know I can always count on you guys for being there. So thank you again :)

Any guess who got a shot in her hip!! And the needle was fat and 2 inches long...

Me!!!

Ya. The doctor was like 'This will help a lot with your hip.'

Not really because now it hurts even more and it sucks.

Anywhore. To the book we go!!!

---------------------------------------

Jack

"Hank!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I heard thunderous footsteps as Hank ran into the kitchen with a worried expression.

"What's wrong Luna? Are you hurt? Is someone here?" Hank asked as he took a defensive stance in front of me.

I stared at him confused. Well more like his back because that's all I can see.

"Uh Hank?" I asked confused. "My name is Jack. Not Luna."

'Who is Luna? Must be his wife or something.' I thought as I looked at his gold wedding ring.

A couple seconds later, Hank seemed to be satisfied when he realized there was nothing wrong.

"Oh. I knew that." Hank laughed nervously. "What's wrong Ms. Banks?"

I sighed as I turned to the empty spot in my cupboard.

"There are no animal crackers." I said as I pointed to the empty spot.

Hank looked at me amused. "Animal crackers?"

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Don't you dare dis animal crackers. They are my guilty pleasure."