Chapter 2 | Tears of Joy

Aphmau's POV

"K-Kawaii-Chan?" I felt like it was going to cry! Tears of joy, that is.

"You must mean Kawaii-Chan, from Kawaii-Chan's Maid Café? You know her?" The Guard with the big helmet said. Kawaii-Chan has a Café?? Here too!?

I gasped. "Know her? She's my BFF! Mom, Dad, Can I pwease go see her?" I gave them my puppy eyes.

"Alright." Dad said. Works like a charm. "As long as your alright with moving here. You were so sad! I'm so happy you have a friend here! Be back by 3!" 

"I will! Promise!" I ran over and gave Dad and Mom a kiss on the cheek and smile.

"Need any help finding the place?" The big helmet Guard said bowing this village was weird. The guards in our old village were playful, and always joke around. Our old village oh yeah...

I shake it off and giggle.

"Well duh! I just moved in" Garroth chuckled. On our way there Garroth kept asking me questions. Weird guard...

Garroth's POV

"Well duh I just moved in!" Ugh why was I so stupid? I asked her many questions. She could see I was trying to get to know her so she just gave me an introduction of herself.

"I'm Aphmau, withamiddlenameandlastnamewewillneverspeakof." I paused. "What?" I said. She giggled and continued, "I'm 15 years old. we moved here  from  Chocolate Village (lel) because my dad got a job here as the lord's personal guard." She let out her hand for me to shake.

"So that means.... Nevermind." I was GOING to tell her that when our current lord dies, her dad becomes lord, but I didn't wanna spoil the surprise.

"What were you about to say?"

"Nothing"

"Come on tell mee! pwease" those hazel brown eyes stared at me. I had this tingly feeling inside. I couldn't resist..

"Later."

"Fine" she giggled and pushed me over. I fell over and chuckled a bit.

she gasped "Oh my god I'm so sorry are you okay??"

"I'm alright don't worry."

she giggled "Need a hand?" she let out a hand for me. I smiled, and pulled her hand. She fell as well. We sat on the ground, laughing for a good 2 minutes, then I stood up and helped her.

"Thanks Garroo (lel)" Garroo...Garroo......Think Garroth think! Whats a good nickname for Aphmau??

"No problem Aphmoo!"

"Aphmoo..I like it!" Yes!

Aphmau's POV

We reached Kawaii-chan's Café. I hugged Garroth.

"Thanks Garroo......Can you come in with me? Just in case? This might not be the right Kawaii~Chan.." Of course it is..

CLIFFHANGER MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Hehe sorry 4 da short chapter....*LE WHISPER* My keyboard has problems.......X3 well see ya in da next Chap! What will Garroth say? What will happen next? Find out next time on Stalkers!

No kitty.....just........no....

LLAMAS