Lets Get Fit!: Male Wii Fit Trainer x Reader

Hey guys! So, this was requested by FurryGirlSylvy. I hope you like it and sorry if it's bad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You looked at a variety of salads. Which one do I choose they all look the same to me! You sighed. You have been wanting to lose weight, but you really didn't know how. You felt a small tap on your shoulder.

"Hi Wii Fit Trainer!" You exclaimed.

"Hello (Y/N). What brings you here?" It was the male Wii Fit Trainer, which was kind of awkward cause you normally talk to the female Wii Fit Trainer.

"Oh um...you see, I have been wanting to lose a couple of pounds so I'm on a diet," You said.

"A diet! I could help! If, you don't mind that is," His gray eyes locked with yours.

"Sure, I do need the help," You walked towards a table and started eating a random salad you ordered.

"Well, what would you like to start on? Exercising, eating healthie-" He was cut off by you talking.

"I actually want to exercise. But first, let me finish my salad," He nodded as you continued eating. You two were silent and it began to be a little weird.

"Um.....so, what have you been up to?" You nervously asked.

"Nothing really. Mostly exercising," He said. You we're finally done with your salad.

"I'm done!" You threw your tray out and followed Wii Fit Trainer. He led you to what looked like a gym.

"Okay, let's start simple," He sat down and stretched his legs out and touched his toes. "Think you could do that?"

"Ill try," You sat down next to him and copied.

"Wow! This is surprisingly easy!" You exclaimed, feeling proud of yourself.

"Once you get used to it, it will be like a piece if cake!"

"Oh great now I want cake," You mumbled.

"Not yet, (Y/N). You told me you were on a diet, remember?"

"Yeah yeah I remember."

You two exercised for hours and you haven't eaten much. It then became weeks of training and you also haven't been eating much during those weeks.

~~~3 weeks later~~~

"No no no, (Y/N). Like this," Wii Fit Trainer did a pose.

"W-Wii Fit T-Trainer? I d-dont feel so well," And that's when you blacked out.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!!" Is all you heard after that.

~~~2 hours later~~~

You woke up only to realize you we're in a hospital bed.

"W-where am I?" You examined the room to see if anyone was with you at the moment.

"(Y/N)! Oh thank the heavens that your alright!" You saw Wii Fit Trainer rush to your side.

"Oh hi Wii Fit Trainer," You whispered.

"Are you okay? Are you feeling well? Do you need the docto-," He was once again cut off by you placing a finger on his lips.

"I'm fine. Stop worrying so much, okay?"

"O-okay."

You then embraced him into a hug. Wait!

You rushed to a weighing machine and stood on it.

"I lost 10 pounds! Its a miracle!" You rushed over to Wii Fit Trainer once again and gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you so much!"

"Your welcome (Y/N)."

You two stood there dead silent.

"Um...Wii Fit Trainer?" You asked. He said a little "hm" letting you know you got his attention.

"C-can I exercise with you more often from now on?"

"Of course you can. I love spending time with you."

"Yeah. Me too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That. Was. Really. Short. I'm sorry! I didn't have any ideas so yeah I just came up with something like this. Well, I still hope you liked it and stay awesome!!