Chapter 19

Chapter 19 – Naive

AUDREY'S POV

"The two of you gain, Vice President of S.G.O... Supposed to be a Star player of the Green Vipers Soccer team..." Said Mr.Hurst with dismay, shaking his head in disbelief. "What am I going to do with you two," He looked at us as we stand in front of him.

"We're really sorry for the inconvenience and trouble we brought to this school, sir," I Said.

"And I'm really sorry to tell the both of you that this time around, I need to suspend you for attending school for 3 days." With that, I don't know how will I face my parents, I don't want them to be disappointed in me. I stare at the ground, thinking what excuse I will say to my parents.

"Sir, if there is someone who will get to be punished.. It should be me alone... I did all this crazy 'antics' that cause a disturbance in this school... And upon my first suspension... I didn't take it seriously" Taylor said, trying to save me from this major offense.

"You're saying is... Are you trying to save Ms.Luther over here?" Mr.Hurst questions Taylor.

"No, not at all Mr.Hurst..." She looked at me then back to Mr.Hurst. "I'm bullying her since my second week here... it is all my fault".

After we meet Mr.Hurst, we walk the hallways of Easton high with the same pace."Thanks for saving me back there" tucking my hair behind my back.

"Pft... come on, you know you don't have to say sorry at all" Taylor said and smirked.

"You're right, why would I say sorry to you... you're the one who started it all" I respond and both of us chuckles, before I turn my way towards my next class, I asked her...

"What now..." looking into her eyes and not minding any of our schoolmate staring at us. She looks away for a moment and tuck her both hands inside her pockets and a red tint on her cheeks betrays her cool attitude.

----

My last class went by smoothly boring and I rejoice to the sound of the bell, skipping my way towards my locker when I saw Sara waiting beside my locker, my heart starts to panic, why am I nervous? Slowly I approach Sara and greeted her and she greeted me back, I opened my locker and put my books in it.

"I wanted to talk to you, Audrey," Sara said to make me more nervous to how serious her voice is. I close my locker gently and she started to talk again.

"Let's walk" with that, we walk our way out of the campus to the school parking lot. Still, I couldn't depict what would Sara want to talk about, I said my peace earlier today, what does she want to know? When we arrived in front of my car.

"Do you like her?" Sara startled me with her question. My heart started to beat even faster.