sixty.

Harry. 

I finish the call with a heavy sigh, there's silence in the rest of the house as I leave the front room. Jesus I hate conference calls. 

"Flora?" I call, heading up the stairs two at a time, hoping she'll be in bed. When I turn the corner I see an empty bed, sheets thrown back as we left them, the grey t-shirt she was wearing this morning tossed aside on the floor. 

I head over to the window, her car is gone, despite me telling her to wait. I look at my phone and see a text from Amber. Right, just what I need. 

'Come to mine now. You've been a dick, and you need to sort it out'  I raise my eyebrows, replying. 

'Excuse me? I'm your boss, don't talk to me like that'   

'Not out of working hours you aren't.  If you don't come I'm telling Flora you're not worth the hassle'  She replies instantly. I change into jeans and a t-shirt and clean my teeth, pulling my unruly curls into a bun and slipping on a long coat before heading over to Amber's.  

I only just manage to remember which flat it is, I haven't been more than once before. I knock on the door loudly with no answer, I knock again impatiently not long later. The door flings open not long later. 

"Jesus impatient in business and in pleasure" She rolls her eyes stepping aside to let me in. I look around for Flora heading into the kitchen diner and see her sitting on the sofa, watching a f.r.i.e.n.d.s repeat, she turns around on my entrance. 

"Harry, what are you doing here?" She asks. Frowning as she sits up, a little taken aback. 

"I said I wasn't going to be long.. you didn't have to storm off like that" I say exasperatedly. 

"You literally shoved me from your living room!" She argues. My skin prickles, control your anger Harry. I sigh deeply, looking at Amber standing like a spectator at the door. Flora is looking at me expectantly for an answer. 

"I didn't shove you!" I protest. She shakes her head, turning back towards the TV. I turn around to Amber. 

"Could you give us a minute please?" I snap.  She shakes her head, a blunt smile on her face. 

"Ugh" I mumble striding over to stand between Flora and the blessed TV. 

"Are you going to look at me when I'm talking to you?" I command. 

"Why the hell should I?" She peers around me. 

"You've literally lost all respect for me" I snap. Pulling her up by the arm and she shakes it away angrily. 

"Relationships are about mutual respect?!" She shouts. 

"Oh, so we're in a fucking relationship now? That's the first I heard!" I shout back angrily, not quite realizing the aggression in my deep voice.  She storms out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"Jesus, she's pregnant have some decency and learn to back down" Amber huffs from her door way. 

"Do you think I got where I am by backing down Amber?" I turn on my heel to stare at her. 

"Maybe not but there's a line between building a business deal and building a relationship" She says bluntly, putting the kettle on casually while my skin prickles with annoyance. 

"Ugh you're so irritating how does Niall put up with you" I say exasperatedly, storming into the hall way. 

"Love you, see you at the office" She sings as I slam the door to her flat.