Prologue

**EDITED ON 11/05/15, SO IT'S NOT THE ORIGINAL WRITING AS IT WAS WHEN FIRST PUBLISHED. I only edited it to make it better, as it wasn't so great before. Enjoy!

Hundreds of years ago, there was the Hero of Time, and the Princess of Destiny.

Hyrule was consumed by the Dark Lord's evil powers.

Together, the Hero and the Princess fought, to seal away the Dark Lord, and reign peace in Hyrule once more.

Peace. It was the only word that could describe Hyrule at that time. The Dark Lord had been sealed away for good. At least, that's what they thought.

Both the Hero and the Princess died at a young age, merely only in their 20's, due to illness.

The Triforce of Wisdom, and the Triforce of Courage, stayed within their souls, until the time would come again for them to be reincarnated.

During a strange turn of events, the Triforce of Wisdom broke free of the Princess' soul, while the Triforce of Courage remained apart of the Hero's soul.

Years passed, and the Dark Lord, broke free from the Sacred Realm, where he had been sealed, but lost his Triforce of Power in the process.

Now, ever since the Triforce was split into three, each piece must remain within someone, or it would perish from existence. If even one part of the Triforce disappeared, Hyrule would be plunged into eternal misery. (This is just my head-canon, not official or anything)

As an attempt to keep the Triforce of Power in the possession of a mortal, the goddesses of Hyrule, blessed the Princess' soul with it. Meaning, the next Zelda would be reincarnated beholding the Triforce of Power, instead of Wisdom. They did not want to bless it to the Dark Lord; he would just wreck havoc on Hyrule again, as he did centuries before. The goddesses thought that giving the Princess the Triforce of Power would be a wiser decision.

The goddesses of Hyrule only did this, because they had no choice. It was unintentional. If they could have given the Triforce of Wisdom back to the Princess, and rid the Triforce of Power from the Dark Lord too, they would have done that. Due to certain circumstances, they couldn't, thus unfolding this tale.

It's unknown to how the Triforce pieces got out of hand, but what has happened can't be undone until the next hero defeats the evil. So the goddesses will wait until that time comes.

The Dark Lord, who once sought power and destruction, now believed in peace and, prosperity, and was wise.

While the Princess held a strong hatred for her kingdom, her heart pure unkindness, and a desire to plunge Hyrule, and the entire world, into misery.

**I know this was short but, that's really all the prologue needs to be for this story. Please tell me in the comments if this is a good idea! That'd be most appreciated. My friends on Scratch were planning this idea, and I really liked the whole concept of it, therefore, I wanted to write a fan fiction based off the whole idea. I made up most of the crap in this prologue, so, yeah. If I see any rude comments, I will just simply ignore them.

So again, tell me if it's a good idea or not. Thanks :D

-Katy