Epilogue

"In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take." -Unknown

Epilogue

If there's anything I hate more than high school, it's a cliche. You always know what happens next. Bad boy falls for the good girl, jock falls for the nerd, socially awkward girl finds some awesome guy, your boyfriend's a vampire,etc.

The list literally goes on and on.

But seriously, where would a story be with out it's clicheness? I'll tell you where. Nowhere. No matter how re-used the idea is, it'll never get old.

Admit it. There's something about bad boys that drives girls crazy. There's something about that sweet dude that has a way with words that just makes your heart beat a little faster.

The only problem being that that only happens in books and movies. So, no, there is no way you'll get a bad boy or a good girl- which ever your case may be.

The popular guy/ girl in your school isn't going to walk up to you and say, "Hey, Kitten, you're very different. You like to read and you're pretty weird so be my mine." It's not happening.

Well, at least that's what I thought before I met the one and only Parker Gray, my very own bad boy.

All because of a stupid bet made in English class.

"There is no way you got into Stanford." 

Parker scowled at his younger brother- who now had radiant eyes and a head full of beautiful hair. He was standing next to Melody who had a small smile playing at her lips as she watched Seth. 

"I mean, I understand how Ellie got into Stanford, but you? What the hell?" he continued as he threw his hands up in the air and turned around to face my sister. "Right? You can't honestly believe this asshat got into college." 

Melody laughed  and nodded. "I swear," she muttered. They'd become good friends since he'd been released from the hospital. 

"Dad has a friend in Stanford," Parker muttered and turned red. Melody and Seth nodded understandingly. "No wonder," they both said in unison and then high fived each other. 

"Look, it doesn't matter how I got in, you little pricks," Parker growled as he grit his teeth, "What matters is the Elise is going to be stuck with me another four years so there is no way she can cheat on me." I turned my away as soon as he tried to peck me and shrugged. 

"I don't know, I could still cheat on you," I mumbled and smirked slightly when I saw his angry expression. "Hey, that's not funny." 

"Why are you all standing outside of Ellie's house." I turned around and smiled brightly as I saw Will followed by Sam, Finn and Jack. 

Will was walking towards us, a huge grin on his face, with a package in his hands and my smile grew knowingly. "You got in!" I shrieked and threw myself at him. He stumbled a bit but managed not to fall down. "We all got into college, thanks for being concerned, Ellie," Jack snorted sarcastically.

It's not that I didn't care if the others got into a college it's just that Will had been confident enough to apply to one college only- which was pretty stupid but he'd gotten in. 

"Stop touching my girlfriend, Hastings, or I'll cut your balls off," Parker growled as he ripped me away from Will. I laughed and immediately caught sight of a smirking Finn. "Hey, she threw herself at me," Will said and winked. 

I frowned at Sam who was glaring at the ground. "What's wrong, Sam?"  

Will waved his hand playfully and grinned. "Don't mind her, she's just angry because she won't get to see me next year. Isn't that right, Sammy?" he cooed.

Sam blushed but didn't say anything. "Holy shit, Sam has a crush on Will Hastings," Finn snorted and Jack burst out laughing. Sam's blush turned a few more shades of red before hiding her face. "Hey! What's wrong with having a crush on me?" Will exclaimed as he pulled Sam closer. 

"I'm cute, aren't I, Sammy?" 

Parker threw his head back and laughed loudly. "I can't believe this, just three days ago you were telling us how much you despised Will," Jack cried out and laughed even more. 

"Well, Will is very cute; it's hard to resist his charm," I said and winked at Will playfully. 

Parker stopped laughing abruptly and pushed me gently. "Hey, you can't say that about other guys. You can only call me cute." 

I just rolled me eyes and smiled. 

I regret nothing. 

Author's Note

Wow, it's been a long year and I cannot believe this story is over. But even though my heart is about to burst and tears may or may not be coming down my cheeks, I'd like to say thank you. 

Because without your support, none of this would exist. Not Parker, not Ellie, not Will, not this story. So thank you for sticking with me. 

So pat yourself in the back readers because you've honestly done great. 

I'd like to thank the academy, those people who vote, those who comment- comments are my favorite, they're like Pot to me.... it's not like I do Pot... it's just..- my dog, Crustulumandreapayne20XxinsercurityxX Some_Day_I_WillDxMysteryxD, Ashton Irwin, my imaginary pet goldfish, Calum Hood, my brain, Luke Hemmings, my imagination, Michael Clifford, Eminem, my fingers, my phone, Pewdiepie, 5sos, my computer, ghost readers, those awesome authors, my mom, ,my dad, Wattpad, iFunny, facebook, your mom for giving birth to your wonderful soul, those who like me, those who read all this. 

What I'm trying to say is that I love you! 

But this isn't the end! Keep in mind that I'm still writing so you can go check out my other stories if you'd like- I'm not advertising... just a suggestion.

Without further ado, I say goodbye.

I love you, fam!