Chapter 18:

Tara

"Dez come on." I said standing in our room doorway watching him stand at the dresser on his computer.

"Aye, it's my day right?" He asks.

"Yes. It is, but your day is not suppose to include work."

"You right, you right." He said finishing up a email he was sending then shutting his computer.

"Damn, always rushing a nigga." He said as he grabbing his shirt off the bed putting it on. "All I want is my son, you pregnant, your cakes, and sex. That's all I need for Father's Day and I'm good. We can stay home all day for all I care."

Well....

"Where the fuck is the rest of your shirt?" Dez asks looking me over.

"What? This is my shirt. It's a peplum crop top."

"That's a fuckin bra."

"Oh my- No it's not Dez. It doesn't even look or fit like no damn bra."

"Put a fuckin shirt on Tara." He said.

"Dezmin!"

"Shatara!" He called himself mocking me.

"It's Tara nigga."

"It's Dez nigga."

"See you playing, come on." I said.

"Nah, I'm dead ass tho. Grab another shirt or I'll just be paying for everything we do today."

I folded my arms over my chest. "And if you pay for everything you don't get any sex tonight."

"Fine ugly ass, fine."

"That's why you ain't getting a happy father's day either."

"That's coo. I got my sonny, right?" Dez says to Zain as he walks into the room.

"Happy Father's day dad!" Zain said hugging him. "We got you a really good gift."

"Oh yeah, what?" Dez asks him.

I gave Zain a look. "Mom said I can't tell you yet."

"Yall some fake asses." He said mushing Zain's head then mine.

I slapped his hand away then telling them to come on.

"You even gotta drive? Nah, I'm not with this shit. I don't like it, it's weird." Dez said from the passenger side as we all got into the car.

"Oh well, now hush."

"Zain give me some of those chips they smell good." I said turning around.

"Mommy." He said turning up his face.

"Boy, you lucky I'm even letting you eat those this early in the morning and you still have yet to eat breakfast." I said taking a couple chips from the bag.

"You greedy." Zain said. "That ba-"

"Oh shoot!" I shouted cutting Zain off.

"What?" Dez said looking up from where he was messing with the radio.

"Oh nothing." I smiled before turning around in my sit.

I sighed, I'ma just have to hurry up and get this out before Zain spills it before I can.

*

After we went out for breakfast we went to play laser tag since that's what Zain wanted to do with his dad as his choice for part of the day. Now we are going to do my choice.