Chapter 3| Unpacking

Aphmau's POV

We walk in the Café. Its so.........pink and Kawaii! The first person I see is Kawaii-Chan.

"Kawaii-Chan!"

"Aphmau-Senpai!"

"Aphmau-Senpai?" I laugh at Garroth's confusion.

"What  is Aphmau-Senpai doing in Kawaii-Chan's Café? Why aren't you in Chocolate Village?"

"I see you still talk in 3rd person *le giggle* My dad got job here in Phoenix Drop as the Lords personal guard!"

"*le gasp* That's means if our current lord dies, Aphmau-Senpai---" Garroth covers Kawaii-Chan's mouth, Garroth's hiding something, i know it.

"Oh come on! Tell me! Pwease!" Kawaii-Chan let out a loud, Kawaii, Adorable giggle.

"I see Aphmau-Senpai still uses her puppy eyes! *le giggle* Can you use that on my costumers and ask them to buy more food?" We both laugh and Garroth tilts his head in confusion.

"I see Aphmau-Senpai met Garroth-Sun!"

"Kawaii-Chan?" Garroth asked,

"Why do you call Aphmau Aphmau-Senpai?" Kawaii-Chan giggled.

"Because in Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau-Senpai's old school, Aphmau-Senpai's parents were the Principal and Vice Principal! So Aphmau-Senpai was like the princess of the school! So we--err--Kawaii-Chan calls her Aphmau-Senpai!"

"Oh cool"

"So does Aphmau-Senpai and Garroth-Sun want one of Kawaii-Chan's Cakes?"

"Your cakes are the best Kawaii-Chan"

"Hehe that makes Kawaii-Chan so happy to hear that! Take a seat! Ill be right back!"

When she left Garroth and I were alone in an awkward silence.

"So Uhh how old are you Garroth?"

Garroth's POV

Oh no! What do i say!? One bit of information can ruin everything!

"Uhhhhh uhhh 20---err----21?"

"Woah your way older than me!"

"Heh"

"Oh no not like that! err ugh!"

"heh i understand!"

"heheh..." She is so cute--rrrr----uhhh NO GARROTH NOPEEE!

    ~20 mins later~                                 

Kawaii-Chan walked towards us with a pink haired girl. Kawaii-Chan was holding cake and the pink haired girl was carrying tea.

"Here you go! Kawaii-Chan and her sister hopes you like it!" They both walk away happily.

"Huh....I never knew Kawaii-Chan had sisters!"

"Heheh! She does! She has about 6 other sisters! I never seen them though!"

"You seem to know a lot about Kawaii-Chan!"

"Well duh! We are like bfuwd!" Huh?

"Huh?" I tilt my head a bit.

she giggles "You're cute Garroth. Its best friends until we die!" She called me cute......I was lucky i had a helmet because i was blushing so hard that i was red like a tomato.