Chapter 15

"Wake up!" Jen yells into my ear.

"What!" I get up in a hustle," Is someone dying? Do you need an ambulance? Should I call nine one one?"

"Haha I'm fine we're going out." She says. I grab my phone five oh three.

"At five in the morning?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes." Her tone tells me that she's not kidding.

"No." I hide under the warmth of my blanket.

"Yes!" She yanks my blanket away.

"Ugh!" I groan getting into the bathroom," I really don't like you sometimes! Specially in the mornings."

"Yeah, yeah. Just hurry up." She says. I start doing my business.

*********

Me being me took two hours to get ready. I can get ready in ten minutes, but I really wanted to annoy Jen and Kylie. So it's nine now.

We just ate breakfast at Timmies, my favourite. Kylie's driving us somewhere I still don't know about. "Can you just tell me!" I whine.

"No!" Kylie and Jen both say in unison. I pout my lips and cross my arms.

"I hate you two."

"You'll love us when we get there." Kylie says very confidently.

********

"Universal studios! Ahh!" I shriek in excitement. "I love you guys!"

"Told you!" Kylie says. I hug her.

"Thank you so much! Can we go in now?" I ask excited they nod and I run up to the entry thing.

*********

"That pic's awesome. I'm posting that one." Jen says as we go through the pictures from today sitting in our room.

I open Instagram only to see the picture already posted. I like it and comment 'beauties'. The picture was of Jen, Kylie and I laughing historically.

"Okay put away your phones people I have the drinks!" Kylie announces busting in with a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

"Are we seriously getting drunk?" I ask.

"We are seriously getting drunk." Jen grabs the bottle from Kylie and opens it.

Jen pours some in three cups and we grab them. I sip on mine feeling the poison burn my throat.

"So Riley, do you have a boyfriend back home?" Jen asks.

"Nope. I am totally single."

"Really? I don't believe you." Jen asks.

"Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Because you're pretty and you haven't been after my brother or Ian."

"Okay your brothers just no, and Ian is just a friend I don't think I would ever date him." I take a chug of the alcohol emptying it. I grab the bottle to pour more into my cup. "Talking about your brother did you know he put snakes in the room?"

"He what?!" Jen's eyes widen in horror.

"Yeah it was so gross. I'm planning on getting him back."

"Do you have an ideas?" Kylie asks curiously. I grin.

"But we need to go shopping." I say.

"The car's outside." Kylie says standing up. Jen and I join her.