Watch Where You're Going!: Shulk x Silly!Reader

Heyo guys! This one shot was requested by nyancatmeow7. Thanks cause I LOVE Shulk he's just awesome and really cute and when I saw the pic above I was like "I just have to put this one I don't know why but I really feel like I need to." Hehehe...see what I did there? Eh you'll find out sooner or later XD! Anyways, let's stop my stupidity and get on with the one shot!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hehehe," You poked a worm that was right in front of you.

"It feels so weird!" You got up and started frolicking in the garden. You bumped into a tall figure.

"Hey! Watch where your going!" The figure yelled. You looked up to see the one and only Monado boy.

"Hi Shulk!" You waved at him.

"Oh hi (Y/N)! I didn't notice it was you. Sorry for yelling at you," He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh it's fine. Do you want to play with me?" You asked.

"Umm sure," He walked up towards you.

"OH MY GOSH SHULK! SHULK! SHULK!!" You screamed.

"WHAT! WHAT! WHAT!? IS THERE A CATERPILE ATTACKING YOU!?" Shulk screamed back.

"No silly! I just wanted a piggy back ride," You said.

"Ohhhhhh okay. You scared me for a minute," He signalled you to get on his back and you did so.

"This is fun! You're so tall!" You exclaimed.

"Thanks, I guess," He uses his Monado arts and uses speed. He the started running around the garden making you laugh like crazy.

"GAHHH!!! I FEEL LIKE I'M ON A ROLLER COASTER JUST WITHOUT THE LOOPTY LOOPS AND THE BUMPS!!!"

"You're crazy, (Y/N)," Shulk chuckled.

"Oh I know. And thank you cause when you're crazy, you're weird, and when you're weird, you're happy, and when you're happy, you can do anything, and when you can do anything, you can RULE THE WORLD!!" You giggled and jumped off of Shulk's back making him stumble of the sudden weight on his back.

"Ow," Shulk rubbed his back and got up.

"Thank you so much Shulk! I owe you one cause that was the most fun I've ever had!!" You hugged him tightly.

"Your welcome (Y/N). It was pretty fun for me as well," He hugged you back.

"Shulk?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'm...different? Like, different from the others?" You looked at the ground.

"What? Everyone's different (Y/N). And you...well, you're very special. Sure you could get a little crazy at some points, but that's what makes you so unique. You're awesome (Y/N). Don't let anyone tell you who to be," He smiled.

"Thank you Shulk. Its just...some people make fun of me for being crazy. You called me crazy before, but I took it in a joking manner. The others don't say it like that. You were my only true friend that cared for me Shulk. I really have to thank you for that," You started to tear up.

Shulk wiped away some of the tears with his thumb.

"They are all just stupid. They don't realize how much fun you could be. You're so amazing at who you are. Don't ever change that cause who you are, is okay."

You gave him another tight hug and sobbed a little in his chest.

"You're the best. I could never ask for a better friend."

"Neither could I." He smiled at you. "Want another piggy back ride?"

"Hell yeah I do!" You jumped on his back while he ran. You laughed like crazy again, blabbering some stuff both of you couldn't even understand. You eventually got dizzy and jumped off his back.

"Hey Shulk?"

"Hm?"

"Have I ever told you how AWESOME your sword looks!?"

"Haha, thanks. And it's called the 'Monado'," He laughed.

"Can I tell you something?" You asked him.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Well, there is this guy I like. And...I don't know how to express my feelings towards him," You played with your fingers.

"Really? Who's the lucky guy?" Shulk asked.

"I really can't tell you that. But, what should I do?"

"Just go for it (Y/N). Even kiss them if you get the chance!" He gave a slight chuckle.

You looked him into the eyes and leaned in. Your foreheads touched. Your lips were only inches apart and Shulk closed the gap.

It felt so magical. It made you forget about what the others said about you. What they did to you. You only thought of Shulk.

Shulk pulled back. His face was bright red. You giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek making him even more red.

"I think I have an idea who the lucky guy is. And he sure is lucky."

"You're so sweet."

"I know," He got up and let out a hand for you to reach for.

You two walked towards the mansion holding hands. Sure, you got a few of weird looks from the brawlers. But, that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was that magical moment that happened with you and the Monado boy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello once again! So, up next is a Palutena x Male!Reader so if anyone is a guy and is reading this (I doubt it) just wait for that. Well, that's about it and stay awesome!!