Chapter 4-Troubled

(A:N) ahhhmmmmm....mukhang nagkakaroon na ng kunting revalation ahhh...

...sino kaya sa buhay ni Jhade c Mark at Jake?

..you have a privilege to guess guys..just comment lng po kayo :-*

..i dedicate this part to my 2nd follower @JingjaneBiazonAtun :-) thank you

#GOODBLESSreadersANDfollowers :-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV Mark

"Hi baby".pagbati ko dito as I enter in her office and I don't know who's with her coz I just walk go straight where she's now standing and kiss her forehead that I always used to as my greetings to her, then I turn myself to face her company but to my surprise my hand already itching to punch this bulshit man who's in-front of me now.

"Oh this is what are you saying that you're busy and a lot of stuff that you need to do baby?".pauyam na tanung ko dito, well I understand her why she doesn't want me to see him because she know how I really want to punch this bastard in-front of me now.

"Pa, please don't". sabay hawak nito sa braso ko na nanlalamig na kamay nito at parang nangingig pa, see that's what I mean, ang lakas nitong magpakita pa pagkatapos nitong halos siraan ng bait ang princess ko.

"You know what I was about to surprise you, pero naiisip ko ipaalam parin sayo kahit nandito nako atleast I gave you a warning like what I did awhile ago para kahit busy ka pwedi parin ako mang-istorbo, like I used to always".

"Pa let's go now".pang-aalok nito sa akin para malayo ako nito sa letsyugas na gagong ito.

"don't worry where not in a hurry Jhade, so why didn't telling me the truth that you have a visitor instead saying a lot of stuff you need to do, idi sana mas lalo kung binilisan ang pagpunta ko dito para alam mo na,diba Mr. Perez?".then I turn again on his direction and give him a deadly glare to show,how I already want to punch him, right here, right now!.

"Mark, anu ba, come on lets go now!".pagmamaka-awa nitong sambit sa akin na hindi ko naman pinansin.

"so how are you Mr. Perez?! What's bring the elite Bachelor business tycoon around the world here?".panghahamon ko rito.

"Mark, let's go please!".pangsasaway nito sa akin.