Chapter Fourteen: I Can't wait~

"AND WHERE THE HELL WHERE YOU?!" I yelled at her behind me. "Sorry but I wanted make sure our sniper had a right place to shoot" she said shooting bullets at the chimeras. "Sniper? Who's-" right then a chimera when down to my left. I look up to see Riza on a roof. "After three years she still the best sniper there is" y/n said smirking with shooting down the chimeras. "Then let's get this done with!" I yell as I spin my spear around and hit a chimeras. "Just what I wanted to hear! Let's go after the citizens threat went in a rampage shall we?" She said running toward the men in the middle of the streets. Always jump into action.....one of the reasons I love her.

Third POV

Y/n was using her gun and her alchemy to take care off the chimeras. Ed was using his spear and a sword which he made. Al was using a double sided spear, Riza was sniping every Chimera that got close to them. "Ed! Now!" y/n called out gathering the men. He quickly made a trap and trapped all the men inside. Everybody was glad this was finished. y/n was smiling at all the people helping each other. Until familiar voice "Don't be so happy yet~ This isn't even the beginning~" y/n quickly turned her head around to where she heard the voice. "Get ready~ I can't wait to get my revenge~" THe voice said again beside her. y/n looked top her right and still saw nothing. "How is that possible?" she whispered to herself. Her heart started to speed up, she started to get nervous. "That thing shouldn't be here!" Her heart started to race fastest. "Oh believe me.....I'm back, and I'm here to stay!" the voice once more. 'what's happening?!' y/n said panicking. her head started to hurt, she gripped her head in pain. Her head pain grew and grew, so much she could barely stand. She fell on her kneels trying to block out the voice but it kept on talking, making the pain worse. "Huh? is the strongest alchemist in pain? So much for the title~"  The voice keep on saying such things. The pain was so much....she blacked out. But before her eyes closed completely she saw Ed running toward her yelling her name.

Time skip~ Brought to you by......Italy making pasta for Doitsu

They had brought y/n back to mustang's office to see if they can find out why she was in pain. y/n was curled up on Ed's lap, she was had a hurt expression on her face while she was sleeping. "What could have possibly cause her so much pain to make her faint?" May asked worry about her. "Her neck" Allen said. Everybody was confused at what he said except Ed. He checked her neck to see bite marks. "She got bit?!" Al said in panic. Ed shook his head "I was with her the whole time, They didn't touch her" Ed looked at the bite marks closely, it look liked a wolf had bit her. y/n suddenly winced in pain clinched Ed's jacket. "E-ed M-make it S-stop!" y/n said, her eyes shut tight, tears forming on the corners of her eyes. Before anybody had done something y/n calmed down, she was still closely holding onto Ed for her dear life, not wanting to let go. Ed hugged her close which seemed to calm her down drastically, she was now sleeping soundly. "It has to be the bit mark! She hasn't been this way, even when she was having nightmares!" Al said worried. May nodded "Maybe there's something in the library, We will go and see what has happend to her, while you make sure nothing happens to her." May said. "And Edan?" Allen asked as he looked at his sleeping brother in his arms. "He can come along with us, he is asleep after all" Roy said. Allen nodded as everybody went to do there work. Ed started to walk to the hotel. As he was walking he looked down at the sleeping y/n. 'please let be nothing bad.....'

OK I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND THIS IS REALLY SHORT, I CAN'T DO CRAP BECAUSE MY COMPUTER IS BEING A JERK AND GLITCHING OUT . I HAD TWO CHAPTERS READY BUT THEY GOT DELETED BY MY COMPUTER, I'M SO SORRY!!!!

Ok time for the face of the day! Even if you don't read it....

I like to role play! I get happy when every i get asked to role play on kik and if I had more anime friends i would role play with them. Ok bye bye~